Job Level: Senior Level
Working schedule: Hybrid
Location: Amman- Jordan
Reports To: Software Development Team Leader
Software Developer Writes structured application/interface code from specifications conforming to established methodology and standards. Conducts unit tests of either new or modified applications. Participates in code reviews to represent reviewed work for adherence to standards and specifications. Writes or revises program documentation, operations documentation and user guides in accordance with standards. Complete technical training and company orientation as required strengthening organizational and technical knowledge.
- Responsible for software development.
- Give the necessary support for the support team when it’s needed.
- Coordinate with the QA department for testing and Quality Assurance issues.
- Planning – Understands the system development life cycle and demonstrates an awareness of established capacity thresholds.
- Demonstrate awareness of how assigned responsibilities relate to capacity.
- Provides estimates for assigned tasks.
- Demonstrates and applies technical standards to assigned tasks. Understands the function of design and that multiple tools exist to perform a single task.
- Complies with logical and physical security policies, processes, and practices, recognizes non-compliance and notifies appropriate individuals.
- Build – Understands the basics of the process of gathering requirements.
- Translates detailed specifications/functional requirements into structured applications programs, scripts, network solutions, or requirements for package selection.
- Creates and maintains documentation of their own work. Executes a test plan and documents the results.
- Execute – Understands the effect of their own task performance on the overall system performance. Investigates and resolves problems, with direction, as they occur.
- Relies upon a designated resource(s) for help when needed.
- Provides help to other team members when asked to.
- Building capacity by self-learning activities.
- Manage multiple tasks properly taking into consideration priority
- 3-5 years of experience in Web development
- Good knowledge in Databases and Microsoft SQL server
- Hands-on Experience in Angular 8 and higher is mandatory
- Deep knowledge of Angular methods and modules that are commonly used
- Experience with using Jira and the Atlassian Suite is a plus
- Experience with source control GIT
- Strong hands-on development with Single Page Applications
- Ability to manage and interface with APIs and RESTful web services
- Well versed in software architecture patterns
- Familiar with basic web technologies such as CSS, HTML, etc.
- Ability to perform Unit Testing
- Experience with Bootstrap or other fluid or responsive design frameworks
- Familiarity with C#