We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
The SAP Enterprise Cloud Services (ECS) organization is a business unit responsible for providing cloud hosted infrastructure and application management services to SAP customers around the world in a 24x7 operations model. Our portfolio of private cloud solutions turns SAP products into a solution-as-a-service on customer’s preferred infrastructure, including Hyperscalers, as one SAP. The portfolio is at the center of the SAP strategy to help customers on their journey to use SAP S/4HANA and become an Intelligent Enterprise.
As part of ECS, the SAP Enterprise Cloud Services Private Cloud Customer Center, or PC3, is an organization dedicated to managing service delivery at scale for high-volume, private cloud customers.
Because we are at the heart of the SAP strategy, our business unit is growing rapidly. In order to facilitate that growth, we are looking for people with diverse technical and customer engagement backgrounds to join our Centers of Expertise around the world. You will become part of a great team of smart technical and customer engagement professionals, where there are great opportunities for growth and there is tremendous potential for specialized development of your skills.
The digital Customer Engagement Manager (dCEM) is responsible for E2E customer engagement and delivery of contractual agreement and services for SAP Cloud Customers of SAP Enterprise Cloud Services, mainly focusing on SAP S/4HANA, private cloud edition deliverables.
The dCEM oversees the customer lifecycle from the moment of contract signing, particularly customer onboarding, continuous service delivery, release and maintenance project initiation, change management and renewal support for a range of customers. The dCEM is also expected to maintain customer satisfaction through issue mitigation and escalation management, and helping customers maximize the value of their partnership with SAP. The dCEM manages a variety of technical and engagement aspects during the various phases of a range of customer’s lifecycle. They will work in seamless collaboration with Project Leads (PL) and SAP Enterprise Cloud Services internal delivery teams for the committed scope of delivery throughout the customer engagement lifecycle. This role also provides expert support in operations and facilitates the service lifecycle.
Key tasks comprise the following:
- Supports sales to delivery handover and customer onboarding to SAP Enterprise Cloud Services
- Initiates digital service kick off for customers
- Contributes to onboarding/transitioning customers to ECS
- Supports in de-escalations of critical customer situations
- Supports critical customer situations in conjunction with Major Incident Management (MIM), SAP Enterprise Cloud Services Customer Office teams and SAP Product Support, as applicable
- Executes technical feasibility studies / solution reviews (if applicable)
- Contributes to customer release and maintenance activities
- Supports customers on technical requirements throughout their lifecycle within the SAP Enterprise Cloud Services scope of engagement
- Executes and supports problem management and continuous improvement
- Support customer satisfaction surveys
- Reviews SLA service credit cases
- Supports commercial change requests
- Contributes to the liaison with different SAP stakeholders, esp. Virtual customer success partner involved in the accounts, to ensure customer success
- Supports in reviewing account status and analyzing if account needs to be transitioned to another team, based on growth in volume or complexity of the account overtime.
- Engineering graduate with minimum 4+ years of work experience as SAP technical consultant with 2+ years in customer facing role (consulting, IT support, IT services etc.)
- Excellent customer focus / Networking / Relationship Building /Results-driven / Self-organized / Decision making
- Individual in this role is expected to deliver ‘Effective customer communication’ using digital mediums to achieve high customer satisfaction. Strong knowledge of IT Service Management, SAP Basis and SAP Application
- Hands on experience with SAP Basis activities, SAP release upgrades and infrastructure updates for cloud customers
- Good understanding of ECSs operations infrastructure, processes and automation tools like SPC, TIC etc. is a plus
- Knowledge of Project Management Fundamentals, ITIL, Lean Fundamentals is a plus
- Cloud architecture and IT technical infrastructure know-how
- Technical and application expertise for different cloud solutions (min. HEC & S/4HANA)
- Understanding of escalation handling and procedures
- Experience in working with cross-cultural and cross-functional teams or individuals
- Proficiency in English (Written and verbal), additional (local) languages are plus
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 381152 | Work Area: Information Technology | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.