We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
SAP GS2 unit is looking for a Secrecy IT Specialist (f/m/d)
- Support of technical and structural developments for highly secure environments, both customer-related and as internal infrastructure solution
- Support for security accreditation processes and administration of technological components
- Technical support for all processes at SAP that enable protection of government classified information and uphold permanently the regulatory required confidentiality
- Coordination and manage liaison to external IT-service providers and technology partners
- IT support for management of highly secure working environment in various locations
- Mitigation of IT incidents & support of business regarding fulfillment of government regulations
- Raise awareness and educate senior and local management in Germany for handling of information that is protectively marked by state authorities
Start your career in SAP GS2 by learning to ensure strict compliance with customer requirements in collaboration with the involved authorities, especially in Germany.
- University degree (bachelor, diploma, master) in Information Technology or equivalent
- Multiple years of total working experience
- Native speaker level German language skills both spoken and written are an absolute must
- Fluent English language skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Solid infrastructure knowledge (such as visualization) with passion on security topics.
- Knowledge on secure operation of IT systems and landscapes
- Experience with incident management and root -cause-analysis
- Open to learn new technical topics in areas relevant for large scale SAP Operations such as containerization, secure network technologies and cloud operations
- Proactive and able to identify and solve problems
- Strong communication skills and excellent team player with a high degree of integrity
- Open mindset, the passion to work with people, and a positive can-do-attitude
- Residing in Walldorf or Berlin
ABOUT THE TEAM
SAP GS2 unit is part of the SAP CEO Board Area and ensures strict liability fulfillment of customers’ national security requirements, business enablement in sensitive industries and compliance with Critical Infrastructure and Telecommunication regulations for SAP world-wide.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
Requisition ID: 379441 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: Up to 50% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time, unlimited | Additional Locations: Berlin #LI-Hybrid