We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
As a Cloud Value Advisor Expert, you will build programs for customer engagements, translating business strategy into IT strategy that enables SAP’s customers to run a best-run business. You will help our customers identify and realise transformational benefits made possible by adopting Cloud technologies through collaboration with customers and with a cross-functional SAP team, leading to board-level justifications articulating the strategic and financial benefits enabled by such transformations. This unique opportunity is a critical role in support of SAP’s strategic ambitions in the Cloud and will allow you to develop customer partnerships, acting as the trusted advisor to the customer and leading engagements that deliver significant value an impact.
Keys to your Success as a Cloud Value Advisor Expert will be the ability to deliver on the following:
- Identify revenue opportunities and lead SAP engagements on Cloud-enabled transformation initiatives, by engaging relevant customer stakeholders and coordinating value-based engagements involving a multi-disciplinary SAP team – e.g. AE, IBA, GSI, EA, Cloud Architect, Maintenance GTM, Value Advisor (including Cloud LoB, as required) – as well as SAP partners.
- Formalize the value potential and ROI of SAP-enabled transformations through board-level proposals for SAP S/4HANA Cloud (+ Cloud LoB solutions as part of a full cloud solution, as required) in strategic accounts (primarily GSS / key), covering commercial, technical and business dimensions, and articulating our unique value proposition in clear, structured and high-quality deliverables.
- Ensure a holistic view across all Cloud value dimensions (strategy enablement, business value, TCO optimisation, risk mitigation) and build quantitative and qualitative value propositions tailored to each customer’s context, strategy and priorities.
- Engage with our field sales team & SAP Partners to focus on business value and accelerate strategic go-to-market initiatives.
- Nurture strong, lasting relationships with customers by acting as a trusted advisor and ensuring a superior experience throughout their journey with SAP.
Practice development and enablement:
- Coach and guide our Sales and Virtual Account Teams and SAP Partners to deliver impactful customer engagements.
- Consolidate and proactively disseminate relevant knowledge and enable teams on key assets and tools to increase organisational effectiveness.
- Collaborate with regional and global teams to exchange insights and best practices.
Value Advisory skills
- Proven experience in business case creation, analysis, and research
- Proven experience in strategy, business, or technology consulting, or Value advisory for software, Cloud services or a Hyperscaler – bringing a strong understanding of Cloud economics and commercial models
- Executive presence and sales awareness to act as trusted advisor and shape customers’ journey
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams to drive exceptional results
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to deal with ambiguity and fill knowledge gaps by networking, actively seeking information and demonstrating a can-do attitude
- Strong understanding of Cloud computing and Cloud deployment models
- Knowledge of Cloud value dimensions and their transformational impact on business
- Awareness of different Cloud service delivery models and service delivery components
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Excellent report authoring skills (PowerPoint, Word)
- An understanding of SAP’s strategy and solution portfolio
- Knowledge of value selling methodologies & processes.
- We will prioritise applications currently residing in Australia given restricted visa and relocation availability.
- Sydney based role.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 380982 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.