We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
What you'll do
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with knowledge in the areas of infrastructure as a servie, platform operations, and application support.
As Senior DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for
- Deployment, upgrade and lifecycle management of the Cloud Infrastructure and hosted SAP Products.
- Creating scripts and assisting with automated deployment processes
- Design and deploy key SaaS Applications and Management elements
- Setup and configuration of tools to monitor the applications, security, and auditing.
- Provide extensive troubleshooting and technical expertise in identifying issues that impact service delivery.
- Provide comprehensive troubleshooting and technical expertise in identifying issues that impact service delivery.
- Provide comprehensive troublesshooting and recommend fixes for application issues, including batch jobs, data store, application functionality, management layers, and load balancing.
- Scheduling, planning, and implementing new system.
- Operational support as application SME for 24*7 systems, including on-call rotation duties
What you bring
- Must be an Australia Citizen and able to obtain Negative Vetting 1
- Strong analytical research and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Have can-do attitude and strong sense of ownership end to end
- 5+ years of experinece with implementing or supporting technical infrastructure on Cloud at a corporate level or business application operations background.
- Experience with delivering products on AWS, Azure, and/or GCP is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Ansible, Terraform, CI/CD tools and GIT.
- Working knowledge of implementing and managing Kubernetes environments is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Directory services.
- Experience with ASW Route 53, EC2, S3, CloudWarch, DynamoDB, RDS, IAM, ACM, KMS, VPC
- Thorough understanding of infrastructure firewalls, load balancers, storage, monitoring, security, IAM etc. and have experinece with orchestration to operate a cloud solution.
Meet your team
What is SAP Sovereign Cloud Services Australia?
- Is a cloud offering designed to deliver SAP Intelligent Enterprise cloud solutions within the sovereign boundaryof Australia.
- Aligns to the Australia / New Zealand Public Sector and Critical Infrastructurerequirements.
- Adheres to the information security protection requirements consistent with the PSPF and ISM controls for PROTECTED information.
- Provide support for troubleshooting and system performance initiatives
- Willingness to Support On-call rotaion schedule or planned maintenance which may include weekend or after-hours work
Must be an Australian Citizen as the position will be required to successfully achieve and maintain a security clearance, as issued by the Australian Government Security and Vetting Agency (AGSVA) to at least an NV1 (Negative Vetting 1) / Secret level. You can go to AGSVA website to review the Vetting Assessment Process you may need to go through and documents you may need to provide for the Australia Government Security Clearance.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 378909 | Work Area: Software-Development Operations | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: