We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
At SAP, we integrate AI technology with extensive industry-specific data and deep process knowledge to create innovative AI capabilities for all SAP applications. Large Language Models (LLMs) hold immense potential to change the way we work and develop products. They are reshaping the landscape of Machine Learning across various domains. However, their limited ability to leverage tabular data leaves a considerable share of enterprise data untapped. It is SAP's mission to overcome this challenge within the realm of Business AI. Our goal is to adapt Foundation Models to SAP data, enabling our clients to solve their business processes more effectively.
Meet your team:
SAP's AI organization is dedicated to seamlessly infusing AI into all enterprise applications, enabling customers, partners, and developers to enhance business processes and generate remarkable business value. Join our international AI team where innovation thrives, opportunities for personal development abound, and exceptional colleagues collaborate globally
- Unique opportunity to contribute to the development of a Foundation Model on structured business data using Knowledge Graphs in a diverse business context.
- Design, develop and manage the construction of large-scale knowledge graphs using structured business data.
- Lead the integration of knowledge graphs into the foundation model, enabling more efficient and accurate data interpretation.
- Collaborate closely with AI/ML teams to understand their data requirements and ensure the delivery of high-quality data
- Make critical design decisions regarding the selection and implementation of underlying technologies.
- Extract, clean, and analyze data from various sources to ensure quality and accuracy
- Contribute to thought leadership in an entirely new data modality for Foundation Models and Generative AI.
What you bring:
- PhD or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, or other relevant disciplines.
- Deep background in Data Engineering, Knowledge Graphs, and their application in a business context. Background in Machine Learning is a plus.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Advanced knowledge of data modeling, schema design, and related technologies
- Proven expertise in designing and implementing data extraction and structuring strategies for complex business data.
- Ideally, professional experience with Machine Learning on structured data such as in the ERP or CRM domain.
- 5+ years of professional experience. Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-cultural teams.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Compensation Range Transparency: SAP believes the value of pay transparency contributes towards an honest and supportive culture and is a significant step toward demonstrating SAP’s commitment to pay equity. SAP provides the annualized compensation range inclusive of base salary and variable incentive target for the career level applicable to the posted role. The targeted combined range for this position is 132,300 - 275,200 USD. The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidate will be within that range, dependent upon the key aspects of each case which may include education, skills, experience, scope of the role, location, etc. as determined through the selection process. Any SAP variable incentive includes a targeted dollar amount and any actual payout amount is dependent on company and personal performance. Please reference this link for a summary of SAP benefits and eligibility requirements: SAP North America Benefits.
Requisition ID: 378785 | Work Area: Software-Design and Development | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid