We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
The LAC Business Network Executive (BNE) will be a key senior executive role. This role will own the overall responsibility for building out the Business Network (BN) GTM strategy and plan to achieve the BN budget and build a sustainable, repeatable business through collaboration with their global peers, LAC Region ISBN, DSC and industry Market Unit sales teams in making the BN a key strategic differentiator for SAP in LAC. The LAC Head of BN will work in conjunction with the Global Heads of Business Network Solution, Product, Engineering and Marketing in executing upon our Business Network plan and vision that will serve as SAP’s key differentiator as we accelerate SAP’s shift to the cloud. As a strategic focus area for SAP, the LAC Region Head of Business Network is responsible for the profitable revenue growth and overall success of the SAP Business Network LAC business.
The Regional Head of BN will own the customer success across the full customer life cycle from Demand Generation to Sales, Adoption, Expansion and renewal. Responsibilities include customer-focused leadership and people development by building the skills and capabilities of SAP’s Customer Engagement Executives. This individual is directly accountable for accurately forecasting network growth and subscription software renewals regionally. The Network Executive will be responsible to achieve the revenue, renewal, network expansion targets and customer success metrics and to drive improvement of Net Promoter Score metrics.
The Network Executive will represent the voice of the field teams and the customer as a key input into the Solution Roadmap and Revenue budget. Further as the Business Network continues to evolve into a Trading Partner platform, you will be responsible for understanding and representing both buyers\SAP customers and their trading partners.
The responsibilities will be inclusive of but not limited to the following:
- Building and executing the regional Network Strategy and Go-to-Market
- Provide leadership in the planning, design, due diligence and implementations of strategic business objectives in order to successfully reach the goals of the business
- Develop category, industry or regional specific points of view, methodologies, best practices and growth strategies that can be repurposed across the region to drive better outcomes for customers and SAP
- Provide direction to form strategic account plans, including customer profiles, targeted programs, application descriptions, forecast reports, and action items
- Craft key competitive win themes and solution differentiation that all industry and solution teams can take to market to win share.
- Approach the role with a Sales Leadership mindset
- Develop and deploy consistent enablement sessions for the ISBN, DSC and Industry MU sales teams to supplement and grow their selling skills. Work with the ISBN, DSC and Industry enablement teams to ensure consistent, quality deliverables.
- Create and execute demand generation programs in each region to support BN budgetary goals.
- Develop senior internal field and client relationships needed to serve as a trusted advisor in sales cycles
- Be an evangelist on must win BN accounts
- Have a clear view of sales pipeline and develop accurate and reliable in-quarter and Q+ Regional Business Network forecasts.
- Maximize the targeted customer’s consumption of the Business Network with a network effect mindset (i.e., target customers who can become sellers who can also become a cross network user)
- Identify, analyze and secure Business Network Renewals
- Understand and represent the Business Network needs of the LAC Region and its customers and influence internal stakeholders to further the goals of LAC Region.
- Partner across SAP – DSC, ISBN, Industry\IBUs to build and expand relationships with key executives and decision-makers.
- Partner with the Solutions, Product, Engineering and Marketing teams to represent the needs of the field and help ensure ‘commercial’ value is a key input into the roadmap definition and development process
- Provide input to Solution Marketing team along with peers from other regions to improve, validate and approve commercial models for the Business Network solutions
CANDIDATE CORE CAPABILITIES:
- Ideal Experience
- 5-7 years sales management experience
- 3-5 years product business development experience
- Global collaboration experience in working with remote teams
- Deep understanding of SBN solution set, procurement and supply chain markets
- Achieved rapid top-line growth in cloud and network products
- Built and upgraded sales organizations and capabilities during fast revenue ramp up
- Led a disciplined sales process with proper pipeline growth and accurate forecasts
- Managed business development, sales operations, presales, services, customer engagement and support
- Key Competencies
- Ability to harmonize and distill complex and disjointed data points (competitive / industry trends, enterprise function / discipline changes, enterprise process knowledge around procurement and supply chain, SAP product knowledge and limitations) into strategic positioning perspectives.
- Sales leadership: Must be an accomplished senior sales leader with sound reputation, gravitas, and a successful track record in strategic and consultative sales across a complex region
- Customizing strategies to build capabilities and achieve revenue growth, with equal focus on selling directly to end-customers and selling internally
- Visionary and trusted advisor in customer engagement
- Engaging clients’ CXOs, articulating value propositions – and thereby winning their trust and subsequent business
- Leadership across multiple market units and a driving force for innovation
- Taking a portfolio approach to achieve targets, reduce dependency, and develop talent
- Tailoring influence and stakeholder management to leverage resources to amplify capabilities and to navigate around issues with organizational agility and imaginative solutions
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 380677 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.