We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
The Global Field Marketing & Experiences, Program Management Lead is responsible for supporting global and local marketing planning processes and plan performance initiatives. This role will work closely with stakeholders across the M&S organization to support and manage the development of quality marketing plans, and identification of best practices for syndication. Key to this role is an understating of regional differences, the ability to manage multiple diverse initiatives, and to lead teams toward agile and effective outcomes. Collaboration is key in this role, so this individual needs to be able to work closely with global stakeholders across M&S, Customer Success and regional FM teams.
KEY EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Coordinate with stakeholders within Global Field Activation and Strategic Programs team, as well as Regional Field Marketing teams to identify program priorities and objectives.
- Lead stakeholder teams, leveraging appropriate project management techniques to achieve desired outcomes.
- Advise and aid Global Field Marketing & Experiences Leadership in the preparation of executive briefings, including MBRs, QBRs, and other reviews with CMSOs and M&S leadership.
- Drive the development and delivery of project management / agile enablement programs to continue upskilling the organization.
THE PREFERED CANDIDATE WOULD:
- Have extensive experience in project management techniques, including Agile.
- Have experience developing and managing an integrated marketing plan.
- Have experience working with Globally diverse stakeholders, across Board areas, and business disciplines.
- Have a proven track record of success in ambiguous and complex environment.
REQUIRED SKILLS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- Strategic thinker with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to lead by influence.
- Attention to detail and strong project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work across functional and geographic boundaries.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently.
- Possess strong communication & presentation skills, strong stakeholder management skills.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Compensation Range Transparency: SAP believes the value of pay transparency contributes towards an honest and supportive culture and is a significant step toward demonstrating SAP’s commitment to pay equity. SAP provides the annualized compensation range inclusive of base salary and variable incentive target for the career level applicable to the posted role. The targeted combined range for this position is 140,400 - 320,800 USD. The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidate will be within that range, dependent upon the key aspects of each case which may include education, skills, experience, scope of the role, location, etc. as determined through the selection process. Any SAP variable incentive includes a targeted dollar amount and any actual payout amount is dependent on company and personal performance. Please reference this link for a summary of SAP benefits and eligibility requirements: SAP North America Benefits.
Requisition ID: 380700 | Work Area: Marketing | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual - USA #LI-Hybrid