We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
We are looking for an accomplished Senior SAP Technical Consultant who is well versed in delivering consistent, high-quality results to join our SAP Enterprise Cloud Services team as a Technical Service Manager (TSM). You will contribute to SAP's global strategy by supporting our customers with their SAP S/4 HANA adoption on their path to the Intelligent Enterprise as part of the SAP Enterprise Cloud Services team.
Technical Service Managers play a critical part in helping our customers accelerate their cloud transformation journey and enable them to achieve the business values and outcomes they want from their SAP landscape. You will act as a trusted technical advisor to our customers and partners. This includes analyzing customer’s business requirements and problems and working across the SAP Enterprise Cloud Services and other SAP departments to provide quality services to our customers, resolve technical complexities and accompany them throughout their entire cloud transformation journey.
As a Technical Service Manager, you will be responsible for the technical and architectural discussions with the customer, solution roadmap development. You must:
- Analyze and implement SAP support methodology.
- Offer comprehensive knowledge on SAP S/4HANA architecture, conversion, migration path, methodology and tools.
- Understand the SAP high availability and disaster recovery architecture, network and virtual technologies (load-balancer, virtual machine).
- Be able to Own, Lead and Coordinate operational tasks, escalations, process improvements.
- Support the operation of technical system landscapes.
- Deliver high quality and ensure stable operations.
- Identify top issues, define action plan and drive the resolution process.
What you bring:
- Minimum 7+ years of SAP Technical Administration with SAP Basis skills and should have knowledge & experience on Administration and Operations of SAP solutions.
- Ability to work effectively as a virtual member of a dynamic, dispersed team (remote)
- Strong background in SAP Solutions, SAP technology and products and cloud technology
- Good knowledge on S/4HANA architectures and S/4HANA related migration paths and tools
- Solid understanding as well as experience in SAP HANA.
- Experience in Technical Architecture/Implementation/Change Management
- Deep experience in technical planning, implementation and configuration
- Expert across multiple SAP and non-SAP technologies.
- Knowledge of SAP RISE or ECS experience would be an advantage.
Meet your team:
SAP Enterprise Cloud Services is part of the SAP Product Engineering board area in SAP. Enterprise Cloud Services is a business unit focusing on delivery of managed private cloud services. To provide our customers with the right level of service, we have Technical and customer facing roles within the unit along with technical delivery.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 379781 | Work Area: Information Technology | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.