We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
About the SAP Internship Experience Program:
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP:
- Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team:
SAP Customers and Partners expect predefined data models and data flows, planning scenarios and analytic applications – so-called “Content” – to come with products like SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Datasphere. Business scenarios span from financial analysis and headcount planning to full-fledged industry packages.
Developing and delivering these assets based on data coming from various SAP applications like SAP S/4HANA or SAP SuccessFactors is the task of the HANA Database and Analytics Content Factory.
The HANA Database and Analytics Content Factory supports SAP customers and partners with pre-built, standard, planning, execution, and analytics content. SAP content guides our customers and partners through the strategic SAP analytics portfolio including SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Datasphere. Such content accelerates a customer’s or partner’s journey from the design of the solution through implementation, and ultimately to go-live.
In addition, our team supports all aspects of the content lifecycle, such as content creation, content delivery and testing as well as partner-led content innovation. Externally, our team is the central gateway for partners and customers regarding content creation and consumption, while internally we support development projects by providing suitable infrastructure and product management by acting as early adopters and testers of the latest release features.
Watch this video and get to know the work of our team!
What you’ll do:
Position title: SAP Hana Database and Analytics Content Factory iXp Intern (f/m/d) – Software Developer
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Location: Walldorf (remote work possible within Germany)
Expected start date: 01.01.2024
In this role, you’ll:
- Build and deliver data models and data flows, planning scenarios or analytical application for SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Datasphere in a cloud-only environment
- Extend our content packages for SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Datasphere in a cloud-only environment
- Gain insights into business critical processes of SAP solutions
- Become an experienced developer for SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Datasphere
- Support the successful delivery of development projects from initial ideas to finished solutions
- Support partners and customers in developing and offering their own content.
- Engage with a wide range of different industry use cases & get to know different perspectives of product management in SAP
- Independent, project-based work
- Business relevant use cases
- Insights and experience with SAP’s latest technologies including SAP analytics portfolio, SAP S/4HANA, and SAP Business Technology Platform
- Potential to be hired as working student or junior position
- Flexible Working Hours
Who you are:
You are a student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences. We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Must-have: Entry-level experience with software development (knowledge of at least one programming language required)
- Nice-to-have: Data management knowledge or motivated to learn data management from scratch (e.g. any ETL tool, SQL, Python, Jupyter Notebook)
- Must-have: Fluent in English, German skills welcome
- Interest in industry business use cases & technical affinity
- Strong communication and presentation skills and autonomous, goal-oriented work (also in the virtual team)
- Ongoing studies in software development (for example: business informatics, computer science, business administration with IT focus, information technology, software development, industrial engineering, mathematics)
Visit our Careers Page for more information on the program and follow @SAPiXp on Instagram to check out experiences worldwide!
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
Note for Germany: currently the SAP Internship Experience Program is only open to interns and being hired into other contract types such as working students will preclude the candidate's participation in the program.
#Internship #Praktikum #SAPiXp #Germany #Deutschland # Student
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
Requisition ID: 380835 | Work Area: Software-Design and Development | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid