We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
The position is assigned to the Service Delivery Hub team which is responsible of providing the commercial and legal support to the Latin America and Caribbean (LAC) Region from Global Commercial Finance.
The team evaluates, approves and oversees sales quotations, commercial calculations and contracts for all the region.
In addition, the team monitors policies and standard operating procedures executions, and constantly migrates task from local commercial market units.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
This Finance Specialist is a member of Global Commercial Finance team supporting Latin America and Caribbean, and will be expected to fulfill the following duties:
- Serve as a valued business partner to the sales teams in supporting customer requests and advising the Account Executives regarding pricing and commercial standards.
- Perform the Commercial review of cloud and on-premise quotes via internal quoting systems in a timely, efficient and consistent manner.
- Act as a primary point of contact representing the overall commercial finance team to the business.
- Provide guidance on holistic deal structuring across all LOBs, as opposed to simply sharing knowledge.
- Be able to anticipate subsequent questions and problematic topics.
- Support on drafting standardized contracts, signature process and deal booking.
- Act as a leader across all deal support functions (including GCO, CDS, O2I and other DOA approvers) for complex deals.
- Possess a deep understanding of the strategic positioning of SAP’s commercial structures, as well as business and financial risks they can present.
- Develop independent opinions and take the necessary steps to validate and communicate these opinions.
- Understand and embrace the “business partner / transformation agent” mentality.
- Ensure processes follow SAP compliance guidelines.
- Continuous improvement: adjusting or developing processes to improve efficiency and standardization.
- University Degree. Law, Business or Economics profiles preferred.
Skills / Competencies:
- Work experience in legal or commercial field is an advantage
- Advanced written and spoken English skills are a must
- Advanced written and spoken Portuguese skills are a must
- Excellent customer service disposition
- Ability to adapt to change
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management
- Proactivity: ability to identify opportunities and take action
- Teamwork: work confidently within a group
- Determination to get things done
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 380864 | Work Area: Finance | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.