We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
What You’ll Do
We are looking for an accounting/finance professional with a desire to expand their horizons and engage with our customers’ finance teams where you will articulate the business value of the SAP S/4HANA solution. SAP S/4HANA enables companies to capture every opportunity in today’s digital world by removing common obstacles associated with legacy ERP applications.
- Engage with senior Center of Excellence staff to learn the organization, solutions, value proposition, and customer priorities. Help drive sales of SAP S/4HANA finance solutions
- Engage with key ecosystem partners (Accenture, Deloitte, E&Y, PwC etc.) to educate their consultants on SAP Office of the CFO solutions and SAP S/4HANA capabilities and engage them into marketing campaigns and sales cycles
- Drive in-region market awareness of SAP Office of the CFO solutions including SAP S/4HANA capabilities to support all lines of businesses including activities such as presentations at events, engagement with partners, thought leadership activities (e.g. blogs, white papers etc.)
- Support ad-hoc sales opportunities that require specific knowledge of SAP finance solutions to support the sales cycle
- Become part of a global network of COEs, building and sharing knowledge on successful demand generation, customer success stories and potential product and market evolutions
- Internal enablement to support the sales teams understanding of how SAP Office of the CFO solutions and SAP S/4HANA become the Digital Core and how those solutions support both finance and Digital Transformation
- Work with regional VAT on demand generation activities to maintain a rolling 4Q, 4x pipeline
What You Bring
- 2-3 years of prior relevant solutions experience working directly at a customer and supporting SAP environments, especially in finance
- Accounting or Finance degree preferred
- Proficiency in public speaking
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Experience working effectively both in a matrix team environment and independently to achieve results
- Proven ability to operate in a fast paced, structured corporate environment
- Fluency in English, any other language an asset
Meet Your Team
Our mission is to help finance executives run their businesses today and prepare for change in the future.
SAP North America Regional COE is responsible for demand generation and sales support to revenues for both SAP S/4HANA and the SAP Office of the CFO solutions for organizations in North America. These solutions cover the business needs of Chief Finance Officers (CFOs) and other senior finance executives at our customers.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Compensation Range Transparency: SAP believes the value of pay transparency contributes towards an honest and supportive culture and is a significant step toward demonstrating SAP’s commitment to pay equity. SAP provides the annualized compensation range inclusive of base salary and variable incentive target for the career level applicable to the posted role. The targeted combined range for this position is 84,700 - 188,400 USD. The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidate will be within that range, dependent upon the key aspects of each case which may include education, skills, experience, scope of the role, location, etc. as determined through the selection process. Any SAP variable incentive includes a targeted dollar amount and any actual payout amount is dependent on company and personal performance. Please reference this link for a summary of SAP benefits and eligibility requirements: SAP North America Benefits.
Requisition ID: 377335 | Work Area: Sales Support | Expected Travel: 0 - 30% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual - USA #LI-Hybrid