We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
Meet your team
We, at Globalization Services HCM Brno, help SAP customers in the world to be compliant with legal regulations in Human Capital Management, a core business applications of SAP product portfolio. SAP software issues payslips for more than 80 million people around the world. We are the leading provider of payroll software, and we want to stay that way as the payroll market is transitioning from on-premise to the cloud.
We are setting up a new team for brand-new cloud-native payroll product. Equipped with the cutting-edge concepts and stack, the technologies used in this R&D lifecycle include but not limited to: Domain Driven Design, Event Storming, Micro-service architecture, Spring Boot/Cloud Framework, Cloud Foundry, Messaging, Docker, Kubernetes, Distributed Computing and Artificial Intelligence
What you´ll do
- You will contribute to Development and Operations of Payroll cloud products and services
- You will participate in the entire Development & Operations lifecycle
- You will work as a developer in an agile development team following Scrum methodology and directions of the Scrum Master and the Product Owner.
- You will understand Payroll procedures of the localized country
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines
- Good software development / programming skills in at least one common programming language. This includes solid understanding of database theory, algorithm and data structure, object-oriented programing, design patterns.
- Experience with Java and Maven
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High commitment to quality, reliability, and a self-motivating style of working.
- Intermediate or better in English (spoken and written)
- We look for colleagues with at least 2 year of experience in software development.
- Interested in business processes in Human Capital Management and Payroll
Any of these skills would be beneficial
- Experience in Spring Framework, especially SpringBoot, and JPA
- Understanding of Cloud and Cloud technologies
- Experience in CI/CD practices and tools (Jenkins)
- Experience in Micro-Service-Development
- Experience in integration of frontend (HTML5, SAP UI) and backend through oData
- Experience of application development especially in the HCM area is an advantage
- You will get initial training on technical and business topics
- SAP will provide continuous training to increase your qualification
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- SAP will fully refund salary for sick days (12 per year) and sick leaves (up to one month)
- 5 weeks of vacation per year
- Meal vouchers, fully paid by company
- Company car and company phone according to the company car policy
- Contribution to sport/culture/leisure
- Yearly bonuses, employee stock purchase plans
- Contributions to the pension/life insurance
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 374380 | Work Area: Information Technology | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.