We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
The HR Data Management Associate carries out operational HR administration related processes and transactions for SAP subsidiaries in EMEA region (adjusted working hours due to time difference). The Data Management Associate focuses on data maintenance for personnel administration, cooperation and consultation with HR Business Partners, Payroll Consultants, Employees or Managers.
What you'll do
- Maintenance of employee data related to:
- Creation of personnel numbers & onboarding data requirements
- One-off payments
- Country specific processes
- Update all documents necessary for the processing of personnel administration for above processes based on required changes
- Ensure information flow with all departments and functions in SAP, which are involved in organization data processing
- Provide accurate and friendly advice and service to all customers, such as colleagues, employees and managers.
- Work with other team members sharing knowledge on topics that require learning.
- Understand scope of services and Service Level Agreements for customers
- Help to build (WEB) Wiki knowledge base training enablement materials
What you bring
- You are currently an enrolled student at a university
- Fluency in French language (both verbal and written)
- Fluency in English language (both verbal and written)
- Professional communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Accuracy / attention to detail
- Flexible / adaptable
- Team work
- Quality driven, analytical and problem solving skills
- Planning and organization
- Enthusiastic / motivated / self-confident
- IT skills
- MS office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- SAP HR system knowledge as an advantage
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 377643 | Work Area: Human Resources | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Graduate | Employment Type: Limited Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.