We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
The SAP Ariba SCC CoE Product Expert is charged with customer-focused delivery and solution expertise. The SCC Product Expert is responsible for driving proper adoption, consumption, and expansion of the SCC solution with customers as part of the services embedded in the SCC software subscription. The product experts are focused on transforming client organizations into world-class managers of Supply Chain Collaboration Solutions that create sustainable bottom-line results.
As an SCC Center of Excellence team member, the SCC CoE Product Expert is an SCC solutions advisor on application functionality and technical requirements. They are responsible for effectively guiding the deployment process to meet customer needs within the realm and scope of the applicable entitlements. They work on all aspects of the implementation process, including participation in the sales process and developing the scope of work and requirements gathering, managing the client relationship, project management, and coordinating technical resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead functional scope definition and design for SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration solution
- Uses knowledge of customers’ businesses and industry to assess findings and shape solutions.
- Influences the opinions and decisions of clients using an understanding of the client’s organizational processes and structure.
- Identifies client issues and approaches for determining potential solutions, leveraging best practices and own experience.
- Leads customers through the lifecycle of an SCC implementation – from the project inception to its successful productive roll-out.
- Shares expertise through training and communications with customers ensuring knowledge transfer and the desired level of self-sufficiency is achieved.
- Builds solution, customer, and industry knowledge by leveraging the appropriate resources (internally at SAP and externally at the client).
- Establishes credibility as a conduit for solutions expertise with customers (e.g., positive customer feedback), and is viewed as a “trusted advisor” to the customer
- Proactively collaborates with teammates to anticipate and respond to issues that could impact solution delivery (e.g., change in scope), liaising between customer and SAP internal teams such as Product and Technical Support, Sales, Field Technology, Product Management, and Training.
- Applies a broad knowledge of SAP Ariba Supply Chain solutions and its integration to the client’s backend ERP system.
- Assists in refining existing or assisting in developing new intellectual property and methodology, frameworks, and tools (e.g., questionnaires, presentations, implementation methodology, performance management) based on project experience, research, and analysis.
- +5 years experience in implementing SAP ERP for the following functions :
- Basic Planning & Forecasting (MM, PP)
- Supplier-managed inventory management (MM)
- Direct Materials Procurement (MM)
- Quality management (QM)
- Warehouse and Transportation Management (EWM/ LES)
- Basic understanding of ERP integration & B2B communication standards and technology
- Multicultural working environment previous exposure
- Ability to travel 80%+
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Experience in implementing Advanced Planning Systems (SAP IBP, APO-DP, Kinaxis, E2Open) is a plus
- Experience in implementing SAP Supply Network Collaboration (SNC) is a plus
- Industry experience in the following a plus:
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Life Sciences (Pharmaceuticals and Medical Device)
- Industrial Manufacturing/ Machinery & Components
- Experience with other Ariba solutions is a plus:
- Ariba Network, Ariba Buying & Invoicing, Invoice Professional
- SAP Ariba technical integration (CIG)
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 371195 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.