We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
Manage remote implementations of Concur’s Premier Standard Expense service and extended services for North American-based clients. Complete implementations within aggressive timeframe while consistently delivering exceptional levels of work quality and client satisfaction. This position will be based out of Concur’s Manila office and requires working hours aligned to support North American-based clients (Other regions will follow).
- Schedule and conduct client project calls:
- Configuration call: review timelines and key milestones, provide consultative advice on how to set up the Expense service via the Concur Platform, provide access to the Deployment Toolkit, facilitate processing of appropriate system setup forms and address client questions
- Workflow call: review submission, approval and accounting processes and Processor and Payment Manager tools
- Administrative call: review Company Card Administrator and Concur Reporting tools, provide Reporting and Support registration assistance
- Miscellaneous project calls as required
- Successfully manage multiple, simultaneous implementations by continually motivating clients, ensuring project timelines are met and client and/or partner issues are addressed while adhering to Concur’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Proactively provide status updates to client team, including Executive Sponsors, to ensure successful and timely implementation
- Communicate client status to Implementation Services Manager, consistently and regularly
- Escalate issues to designated team contacts and/or cross-functional teams in a timely manner to ensure implementation issues are addressed early
- Manage the activation of all Concur Add on Services that the client has contracted/follow migration process when applicable
- Transition client to Support
- Detail all implementation activities and correspondence in internal tracking tools in a timely manner
- Accurately track project time allocation on a daily basis and accurately encode time cards
- Engaging Customers that are stalling from Implementing/Utilizing that Concur Product. Managing all of your projects that may go “On Hold” and “At Risk”
- Participate in various initiatives/pilots as needed by the department in ensuring that we adapt and evolve our processes to ensure that the clients/customers will be happy with how we are implementing Concur
- Being responsive on all customer inquiries and being knowledgeable in the Concur Product
- Drive adoption and utilization of the Concur Service while making the customer’s overall experience effortless and consistently pleasant
- Make our clients successful in rolling out Concur to their Company and assisting/supporting clients when they deploy the Concur
- Going beyond to ensure that customers are successful
- Partnering with Customers in Delivering features and benefits of the Concur product that will add value for their company
- Quickly ramp-up on new releases and product functionality to ensure successful implementation of these features for clients
- Meet or exceed expectations for Forecasting, Days to Implement, Days to Transition, Days to Value, Units Deployed, Projects Transitioned, Utilization and Net Promoter/Implementation Satisfaction Scores
Education, Experience & Training
- Four-year degree
- Previous experience in a role directly interacting with clients, preferably related to implementation or project management
- Proven ability to foster internal/external relationships, overcome objections and motivate clients
- Strong problem-solving, communication and client management skills
- Proven ability to comfortably discuss accounting and financial concepts with varying levels of positions within the client’s organization
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- English fluency required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization, planning and project management skills
- Familiarity with financial, HR and payroll systems a plus
- Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Accounting industry background desired
- Strong working knowledge of software and technology – specifically around web technology, financial system integration and Excel a strong plus
- Strong trouble-shooting skills/problem solving skills - ability to critically analyze issues and develop creative solutions
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently
- Strong computer skills and general technical aptitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 378589 | Work Area: Customer Service and Support | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.