We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
ABOUT SAP User Enablement-Language Experience
Language Experience (LX) provides translation, translation-related services and language technology for all of SAP’s products. We enable SAP and SAP’s customers to enter global markets with high-quality multilingual products, solutions, marketing, internal and external communications as well as training and product support content. We provide consulting, develop and make use of advanced translation technology and automation to minimize cost for SAP and maximize consistency and quality. We handle translation of more than 10 billion words per year into 69 languages from 17 locations. We work with 80+ translation agencies worldwide and are supported by 2,000+ translators.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
In your role, you will be working in an innovative and global environment with highly motivated colleagues. Your responsibility will be covering end-to-end stages and tasks within the language delivery cycle:
- You will work as a project manager focusing on language deliveries;
- You will take the responsibility for monitoring and processing language related issues reported through central repository system by SAP customers or SAP internal product development teams based on your responsible area;
- You will have the chance to create and/or maintain process documentation related to production, delivery, and maintenance of language;
- You have the chance to continuously enhance your knowledge and keep up with latest language technology trends.
In order to deliver first class results, you handle your tasks with enthusiasm and personal commitment. You have the ambition of building future-proof language services with using state of the art technologies.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor degree or above in Foreign Language Studies, Computer Science or related disciplines;
- Have high sense of responsibility, be self-organized and be detail oriented
- High commitment to quality, reliability and a self-motivating style of working
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness and ability to learn new subjects quickly
- Strong customer centric attitude
- Good team player with a strong ability to network and with drive for tangible results
- Be patient, have strong interest in tasks which need many kinds of skills (interaction, logical thinking, solution design, customer support, Etc.)
- Business level oral and written communication skills in English
- Good MS Office-skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Not looking for a pure technical job such as programmer
- Experience on translation tools and translation process automation tools, such as SDL Trados Studio, XTM, Rigi, is a plus
- Experience on Simplified Chinese translation and quality review is a plus
- Knowledge of AI-based machine translation is a plus
We are looking for candidates who have graduated / will graduate in December 2023 or after and seek a career in language industry.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 370992 | Work Area: Software-Design and Development | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Graduate | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.