We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
What you'll do:
- Participate in the deployment methodologies of Ariba cloud solutions.
- Assist and eventually lead implementation phases such as solutions design, business rule development, user interface configuration & customization, and external system integration.
- Assist customers with data extraction from their existing systems, ensuring adherence to data specifications for successful integration with Ariba cloud solutions.
- Influence decision-making processes using facts and demonstrations driven by best practices.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and various internal groups within SAP Ariba such as Technical Support, Sales, Engineering, and Solutions Marketing.
- Show a high level of commitment towards customer success and maintain regular communications with customer representatives during implementation.
- Continuously learn new features and adapt to changing cloud technology and deployment methodologies.
- Work with and often lead internal and external resources to optimize customer impact.
- Proactively collaborate and drive the internal team to anticipate and respond to issues that could impact solution deployment.
- Execute with minimal guidance and show strong initiative.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree or computer science or related is required.
- 0-2 years professional experience in technical consulting or custom development is required (internship expereince will be considered). Early Talents with 0-3 years of professional experience are preferred.
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English are required.
- Ability to deliver presentations and lead discussions both remotely and on-site is required.
- Strong organizational skills with proven experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously is required.
- Ability to travel on a minimal basis (less than 10%) is required.
- Experience with systems implementation process/methodology including Waterfall and Agile approaches.
- Experience in implementing or supporting cloud solutions.
- Knowledge about ERPs.
- Experience in providing software demos, delivering training, or tutoring.
- Exposure to object-oriented programming concepts and principles.
- Understanding of systems implementation process.
- Ability to read, define, and map XML documents.
- Ability to create queries in SQL.
- Proficiency in MS Suite.
- Some background/exposure to web services.
Meet your team:
You will be joining SAP Ariba, the global leader in business commerce networks. We support more than $450 billion dollars in yearly trade between over 1 million connected companies. At SAP Ariba, we are transforming the way the world conducts business and are poised for strong continued growth with our innovation around the commerce graph. We help companies of all sizes collaborate with trading partners to manage spend, cut costs, reduce risk, and grow revenue. This collaboration is enabled through the Ariba Network, a cloud-based community where companies find buying, selling, and managing cash to be as easy as using Amazon, eBay, and PayPal. You will be part of a team that values proactive communication, initiative, and teamwork.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Compensation Range Transparency: SAP believes the value of pay transparency contributes towards an honest and supportive culture and is a significant step toward demonstrating SAP’s commitment to pay equity. SAP provides the annualized compensation range inclusive of base salary and variable incentive target for the career level applicable to the posted role. The targeted combined range for this position is 44,100 - 98,400 USD. The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidate will be within that range, dependent upon the key aspects of each case which may include education, skills, experience, scope of the role, location, etc. as determined through the selection process. Any SAP variable incentive includes a targeted dollar amount and any actual payout amount is dependent on company and personal performance. Please reference this link for a summary of SAP benefits and eligibility requirements: SAP North America Benefits.
Requisition ID: 379341 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Graduate | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid