We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Canadian clearance, meaning you must have a clean background and be a Canadian Citizen or a PR Card Holder for 5+ years
Responsible for SAP’s entire architectural design, development, and deployment of cost effective & sustainable technical and application solutions to meet business requirements for Sovereign Cloud Customers. Focus on ensuring SAP Sovereign Cloud systems are fully integrated and optimized for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
Job Requirements / Key Responsibilities:
- Apply in-dept knowledge of cloud technologies and the associated architectural styles (e.g. microservices, containerization, serverless architectures).
- Establish and implement migration strategies from legacy solutions to cloud architectures.
- Research, identify, test, certify and select cloud technology and application products required for solution delivery.
- Apply agile development process as well as the agile practices for large enterprises.
- Translate business requirements using complex methods / models to determine appropriate solutions.
- Consider operational and total cost aspects while providing architectural proposals / recommendations.
- Establish and implement cloud technology migration strategies for applications or architectures.
- Own the service lifecycle and product lifecycle.
- manages projects, defines deliverables and provides definitive advice and interpretation of situations
- ensures business critical & innovative results
- ensures that goals and milestones are met and approved budgets are managed appropriately
- builds strategic partnerships with key decision makers in customer & partner organizations
- may include team lead or supervisory responsibilities
- Minimum of 5 years of Cross Functional expertise (Finance, Supply Chain, Program Delivery, CS&S etc.) and related SAP capabilities
- Minimum of 5 years building trusted partnerships with clients/customers, provide guidance through complex functional and/or technical decisions
- Minimum of 5 years of experience driving functional alignment across teams and supporting end-to-end design
- Experience leading and advising in multiple large-scale Cross Functional transformations
- Prior consulting experience or similar advisory experience
- Excellent English oral and written
- Another language is a bonus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years' work experience)
- Travel may be required for this role. The amount of travel will vary from 0 to 100% depending on business need and client requirements
- Managerial experience (line or project)
- Certified in SAFe framework
- Computer science, business informatics – bachelor or master degree
SAP recently decided to combine and harmonize all SAP Sovereign Cloud offerings, establishing an end-to-end process for the Public Sector and regulated industries. The business unit is part of SAP Government Security & Secrecy (GS2) to further strengthen its mission to support governments and nations in protecting their most vital assets. SAP Sovereign Cloud Services is collaborating closely with all Board areas to establish a harmonized, scalable, and consistent offering with transparent and standardized deliverables.
SAP Diversity Comment:
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us at Careers@sap.com. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 379787 | Work Area: Information Technology | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.