We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
SAP Enterprise Cloud Services (ECS) is part of the Product Engineering board area and consists of SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) and Cloud Application Services (CAS). Enterprise Cloud Services (ECS) is a business unit focusing on delivery of managed cloud services (HEC and CAS). To provide our customers with the right level of service we have a Client Delivery Management (CDM) team within SAP Enterprise Cloud Services.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for an accomplished SAP Technology Consultant who is well versed in delivering consistent, high-quality results to join our SAP Enterprise Cloud Services team as a Technical Service Manager (TSM).
You will contribute to SAP's global strategy by supporting our customers with their SAP S/4 HANA adoption on their path to the Intelligent Enterprise as part of the SAP Enterprise Cloud Services team.
Technical Service Managers play a critical part in helping our customers accelerate their cloud transformation journey and enable them to achieve the business values and outcomes they want from their SAP landscape. Your will act as a trusted technical advisor to our customers and partners. This includes analyzing customer’s business requirements and problems and working across the SAP Enterprise Cloud Services and other SAP departments to provide quality services to our customers, resolve technical complexities and accompany them throughout their entire cloud transformation journey.
- Primary contact for customers for discussions about technology and innovations and serve as an escalation point person for technical issues
- Understand the customer business, goals, and challenges to suggest solutions & services
- Identify and position offerings by SAP Enterprise Cloud Services that deliver value to the customer
- Offer comprehensive knowledge on SAP S/4HANA architecture, conversion, migration path, methodology and tools.
- Understand the SAP high availability or disaster recovery architecture, network, and virtual technologies (load-balancer, virtual machine)
- Experience and knowledge in SAP NetWeaver Administration, migration and upgrades
- Identify top issues, define service plan, and drive implementation of identified action items across customer landscapes
- Understanding of various SAP cloud solutions and integration scenarios of SAP systems with SCP, Ariba, SuccessFactors etc. (good to have)
- Design optimal SAP configuration to maximize system performance and availability.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's degree or higher in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Engineering, Information Management
- Hands on experience with working knowledge of Unix/Linux flavors
- Hands on experience with working knowledge of SAP HANA and Sybase databases
- Solid know-how on SAP Technologies and Products (SAP certification highly beneficial)
- Hyperscalers certification (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a plus
- English (advanced/fluent written & spoken)
- Minimum 6 years of SAP Technical Administration (Preferably in the domain of SAP Basis skill) and should have knowledge & experience on Administration and Operations of SAP solutions.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in customer facing role and should have excellent command on de-escalating the critical situations.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 356485 | Work Area: Information Technology | Expected Travel: 0 - 20% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.