We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
BTS Enterprise Architect
The BTS Enterprise Architect will drive customer value and success by aligning Services Pre-Sales Engagements and Transformation with License and Services strategies. The Enterprise Architect role will emphasize innovation, flexibility and a “complete solution” to increase and expedite successful sales cycles. A priority will also be to develop efficient and reusable content tools.
The BTS Enterprise Architect role will lead innovation and digital transformation initiatives for SAP’s largest and most important customers. The responsibilities of this role include creating strategic and tactical roadmaps as well as Interim and end state Architectures to chart the deployment of digital solutions SAP offers while developing compelling business cases to help guide our customer’s strategic decision-making activities.
The BTS Enterprise Architect will provide Strategic advice to our customers on long and short-term opportunities for their key strategic imperatives and recommend innovations which anticipate the future direction of both business and IT stakeholders.
- High-performing Architects that contribute their strategic expertise in both pre-sales and delivery of customer value.
- Manage the sales engagement process from strategy, deal closure, to transition to the delivery team while collaborating closely with the SAE and FLSM.
- Collaborates throughout the sales engagement process and grows by learning and expanding their capabilities with a strong focus on customer success.
- Orchestrate pre-sales motions by leveraging resources within the Transformation Office (Solutioning Center, BTS, PE GTM, SSAs) as well as interlock with other resources outside of the Market Unit (License VAT, NA CSO, NA Delivery) to bring the highest level of value and probability of success.
- Ensure consistent application of global and NA services assets, and selling effectiveness so that the Market Unit develops a best practice muscle memory for customer sales cycles.
- Drive continuous improvement by seeking feedback and lessons learnt from every engagement with feedback after each engagement.
- Facilitate collaborative architecture discussions with our customers IT and business executives
- Work effectively across multiple functions and teams to define clear requirements to achieve business outcomes
- Analyze key business and IT requirements
- Develop strategic roadmaps and architectures encompassing the evolution of enterprise business solution portfolios from current to future state
- Identify improvement potentials and transition states
- Good familiarity with Industry trends, SAP’s services, accelerators and key differentiators
- Meet rapidly evolving business needs
What you bring:
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation - able to lead customer engagements at an executive level
- Excellent and proven knowledge and delivery experience in S/4HANA and cloud solutions
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others, and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of various solution architecture alternatives
- 5+ years of SAP solution experience, 5+ years management consulting experience
- 10+ years of solution and/or architecture (business & IT) experience
- MBA preferred
Meet the team:
Business Transformation Services (BTS) is the strategic advisory arm of SAP’s Service & Support organization. We assist clients in achieving their Digital Transformation vision based on their SAP and other IT investments. BTS works at the program level and more broadly at the enterprise level to define, deliver, and measure strategic business outcomes.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Compensation Range Transparency: SAP believes the value of pay transparency contributes towards an honest and supportive culture and is a significant step toward demonstrating SAP’s commitment to pay equity. SAP provides the annualized compensation range inclusive of base salary and variable incentive target for the career level applicable to the posted role. The targeted combined range for this position is 146,000 - 326,100 USD. The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidate will be within that range, dependent upon the key aspects of each case which may include education, skills, experience, scope of the role, location, etc. as determined through the selection process. Any SAP variable incentive includes a targeted dollar amount and any actual payout amount is dependent on company and personal performance. Please reference this link for a summary of SAP benefits and eligibility requirements: SAP North America Benefits.
Requisition ID: 380776 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 80% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid