We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Career Level: Solution Advisor
Line of Business: Supply Chain Management [i.e. Manufacturing, Logistics or Business Planning], Finance [i.e. Accounting, Treasury or Order to Cash], Business Technology Platforms [i.e. Data Integration, Application Development or Artificial Intelligence]
Location: Newton Square, Greater Boston Area, Atlanta
Do you like to help others? Hint – you actively listen to connect people with solutions.
Do you like telling stories? Hint – from beginning to the end, people actively listen to you.
Do have a creative side? Hint – bringing a story visually to life is exciting for you.
Do you like working on a team? Hint – you offer a point of view and collaborate well in a group.
Do you wish you had more influence? Hint – you have domain expertise and would love to show it off.
If you relate to the above questions, you just might have a future as part of SAP’s North American Solution Advisory organization!
In Solution Advisory, we listen and get to know a customer’s business. We learn what needs to change and why. We help business leaders ideate and think through what is possible. We help them envision how technology and automation could support their winning strategy. We connect their vision and needs to a solution designed with SAP Cloud applications and technologies.
That’s where YOU come in.
As a Solution Advisor within the SAP Academy for Customer Success, you will be responsible to:
- Successfully complete a 12-month program that strengthens a foundation for a successful customer-facing career at SAP.
- Participate in experiential learning opportunities with colleagues from all over the world and acquire a wide variety of business, industry and SAP solution skills while working with emerging and cutting-edge technologies.
- Receive on-the-job training under the mentorship of a senior Solution Advisor colleague while working with our customers to gain real world experience and acquire the skills necessary to help guide our customers through their Digital Transformation journey.
The program will enrich your knowledge of SAP as well as give you the professional experience to be ready to serve our customers. We offer full-time employment from day one with practical learning application for your role.
After successful completion of the program, As the solution expert, you will over time:
- Support the solution component of your specific line of business (Supply Chain, Finance or Business Technology) sales cycles.
- Conduct discovery sessions in advance of a demonstration or key presentation with representatives from the prospective customer to build relationships and understand their unique needs.
- Drive a prescriptive outcome with your customers in partnership with the account team.
- Be the face of SAP and bring the solution to life through visual storytelling and demonstrations.
- Effectively present to customers remotely using virtual technologies.
- Represent SAP’s current cloud solutions and future direction.
- Demonstrate industry knowledge to maintain credibility with prospective customers.
- Position SAP considering the competitive landscape.
- Provide answers to customer / internal SAP team inquiries concerning advanced solution topics.
- Speak about technical topics in every-day language.
- Develop a reputation for excellence in customer engagement.
- Share your knowledge with the greater Solution Advisory community.
- Collaborate on strategic internal projects.
While people might not use word “Guru” out loud to describe you, it is what they will be thinking!
About SAP Academy for Customer Success
The SAP Academy for Customer Success is a world-class training program that develops our next generation workforce by delivering an energizing and inspiring experience within a globally diverse environment. This dynamic 9-month program strengthens the foundation for a successful career at SAP.
Join us for the opportunity of a lifetime, to develop a global peer network, partner and engage with customers to help solve their unique business challenges, and leverage world-class cloud-based products and services, all while earning a great salary and benefits.
Qualifications and Experience – Do yours line up?
- Up to 4 years’ work experience in a sales/solution advisor/customer-facing environment in a technology company OR in a role with significant exposure to software/technology solutions.
- Supply Chain Management [i.e., Manufacturing, Logistics or Business Planning], Finance [i.e., Accounting, Treasury or Order to Cash], Business Technology Platforms [i.e., Data Integration, Application Development or Artificial Intelligence]
- Multi-dimensional experience: global experience, leadership role, athletics, entrepreneurial/self-starter, volunteerism, music.
- Strong communication skills including fluency in English and local language.
- Proficient interpersonal skills including passion, curiosity, collaborative working style, effective listening skills, professional presence, and empathy.
- Bachelor equivalent: preferred.
- Master equivalent: optional
Hint: you don’t have to be an expert in everything and it’s okay if you haven’t had a Presales role in the past. If what you’ve read so far excites you, we want to talk!
#SAPAcademyforCustomerSuccess #SAPSolutionAdvisoryProgramG18 #LifeatSAP
The SAP Academy for Customer Success has shifted to a hybrid work model with a 50% in-office expectation.
There is a high likelihood a portion (4-6 weeks) of the program will be held in San Ramon, California in late Q3 of 2024. This decision will be made in Q1 2024.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Compensation Range Transparency: SAP believes the value of pay transparency contributes towards an honest and supportive culture and is a significant step toward demonstrating SAP’s commitment to pay equity. SAP provides the annualized compensation range inclusive of base salary and variable incentive target for the career level applicable to the posted role. The targeted combined range for this position is 98,300 - 167,100 USD. The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidate will be within that range, dependent upon the key aspects of each case which may include education, skills, experience, scope of the role, location, etc. as determined through the selection process. Any SAP variable incentive includes a targeted dollar amount and any actual payout amount is dependent on company and personal performance. Please reference this link for a summary of SAP benefits and eligibility requirements: SAP North America Benefits.
Requisition ID: 379797 | Work Area: Presales | Expected Travel: 0 - 100% | Career Status: Graduate | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid