We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
SAP S/4HANA/HANA/BASIS Principal Technology Consultant will be a member of our Solution Delivery Center (SDC) organization. The SAP Solution Delivery Centre (SDC) is responsible for driving customer success as ONE SAP by maximizing the adoption of SAP products across industries with accelerated ‘time-to-value', leveraging global scale and expertise through integrated right shore delivery, focusing on remote, factory services and outcome-based solutions that utilize robust processes and practices. Our team drives value and continuous improvement for our customers using operationally sound processes and basic quality system fundamentals. Providing our consultant’s training, certification, and skill expansion opportunities are key priorities our organization’s success and long-term employee career growth within the SDC.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
As a Technology Consultant, you will work on configuring / upgrading / migrating SAP systems used for real business processes.
Your daily tasks will be:
- Study various SAP administration related courses.
- Work on Technology projects – installation, configuration, upgrade, migration, conversion, greenfield implementation, integration with other systems.
- Manage customer expectations and avoid escalations.
- Independently run initiatives to improve processes or provide new process steps.
- Work on projects executed across geographies and cultures.
- Has a minimum 10 years of experience in process implementation, in leadership and customer facing roles related to solution architecture topics
- Deep understanding of the SAP Basis industry (relevant & active certification)
- Manages projects/teams/tracks in delivery with high volume or high risk/complexity, getting involved in higher value tasks of the project (management, architecture & design, leading and not in the regular execution tasks – configuration / development / testing)
- Manages projects, defines deliverables, and provides definitive advice and interpretation of solutions, ensures business critical & innovative results
- Taking accountability for work package deliveries, ensuring that goals and milestones are met, and approved budgets are managed appropriately
- Builds strategic partnerships with key decision makers in customer & other SAP organizations to ensure business development and organizational success
- Get involved in leading strategic initiatives and programs within SAP
- Acts as a community lead, stream lead or topic owner within an internal community
AREAS OF WORK COVERED:
- SAP S/4HANA System Installation
- SAP FIORI for S/4HANA Platform Setup
- System Conversion for SAP S/4HANA
- Database Upgrade for SAP HANA
- SAP FIORI Platform Upgrade
- Technical Upgrade of SAP S/4 HANA
- Technical preparations for SAP S/4HANA Readiness check and ABAP Test Cockpit check
- Upgrades of SAP NetWeaver
- ABAP Stack Upgrade
- JAVA Stack Upgrade
- SCM Live Cache Upgrade
- Migration of SAP NetWeaver
- ABAP Stack Migration
- JAVA Stack Migration
- SCM Live Cache Migration
- HANA System Replication
- DMO ABAP Stack Update and Migration
- Migration of SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform
- Dual Stack Split
- Patch Mgmt. for SAP NetWeaver
- Unicode Conversion Pre- and Post-Activities (SCP)
We offer: full time permanent employment, competitive salary and performance bonus, transportation allowance, pension plan, medical and life insurance, lunch allowance, possibility to invest in SAP shares.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 374410 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.