We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
Job Title, Summary & Role Information:
SAP Business Network team is looking for a Full Stack Developer who would work closely with other members of the team and other functional groups within SAP. The role demands technical expertise in software development in web technologies including UI based frameworks (Angular, bootstrap), web services (REST/CXF), Spring Boot, Microservices, and implementing complex requirements for customers.
Experience (Role Requirements):
- Work with team leader to develop commercial software programs.
- Provide basic to intermediate technical production/applications support and assistance for customers.
- Works independently to gather information, pose workarounds, carry out necessary research, and provide an in-depth analysis to resolve production/application issues, customer requests and inquiries, escalating to a lead or manager when appropriate.
- When the opportunity presents itself and it is appropriate, works with a team or individually, to educate and empower the customer to understand how to perform tasks and investigations on their own.
- Provide severity and scope analysis of issues, inquiries and requests, maintaining ownership until resolution.
- Works in group or independently on side projects as needed and assigned.
What it takes:
- At least 3 years of experience in coding web-based applications
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science areas and fundamentals
- Expertise in Core Java is a must along with object-oriented design and programming skills, and concepts of Algorithms, Design Patterns, Multithreading.
- Familiar with Microservice architecture and implementation.
- Good Database concepts and experience with any transactional databases like Oracle, MySql. SAP Hana would be an added advantage.
- UI based technologies such as Angular JS, bootstrap, React etc.
- Good problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to read complex code written by others and debug and fix issues.
- Experience in Enterprise web applications, HTML, XML, Web Services
- Knowledge of spring boot framework, Application Servers, Web Servers is a must.
- Good Team player and Good Communication skills
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 380451 | Work Area: Software-Design and Development | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.