We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
What you'll do
- Independently handle implementation projects with Consulting focus on any two or more of following application areas in SAP’s Digital Supply Chain portfolio:
- SAP IBP – Sales and Operation Planning (S&OP)
- SAP IBP – Demand Planning
- SAP IBP – Inventory Optimization
- SAP IBP – Response & Supply
- SAP IBP – Demand Driven Replenishment
- Integration between SAP ECC or S/4HANA and IBP using SAP Cloud Integration-Data Services (CI-DS) or Real Time Integration (RTI)
- At least one End-to-end implementation experience in deploying one or more of the applications listed
- Responsible for configuration of scenarios in SAP IBP and documenting as per project deliverables
- Work in collaboration with the team that are assigned to, in functional capacity, adding value to the project and to the final deliverables
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage discovery workshops / meetings with internal and external customers for requirement analysis
- Providing a creative source of ideas/solutions to address consulting problems of customers
What you bring
- 3-8 years of experience across SAP IBP applications with minimum 1 full life cycle implementation of SAP IBP for any one application
- Design and deliver SAP solutions in the following business process/applications: SAP Integrated Business Planning
- Configuration expertise of SAP Integrated Business planning to enable the desired business processes
- Good Integration knowledge of SAP ECC or S/4HANA and SAP IBP using SAP Cloud Platform Integration – Data Services
- Should have good understanding of an integrated and end-to-end supply chain planning process with SAP S/4HANA and SAP IBP solutions
- Knowledge of SAP ACTIVATE implementation methodology is preferable
- Knowledge of SAP Cloud strategy – Public cloud, Private cloud
- Excellent Communication skills in English
- Excellent Team Player with individual ownership
- Degree in Engineering (B.E., B.Tech.), FULL TIME
- Certification in SAP Integrated Business Planning
- Knowledge on SAP S/4HANA Logistics solutions is preferable
- Knowledge of SAP’s Digital Supply Chain portfolio across various applications
- Industry/domain experience in the area of supply chain management preferably
- Strong client-facing experience and well developed customer focus
- Solid oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences
- Good documentation skills
- Flexibility for travel – candidate should be ready to travel to project locations (short term and long term)
Meet your team
To address requirements in the area of Digital Supply Chain and build competencies at SAP ‘s Global Offshore Service Centre (GOSC) to deliver solutions especially in areas relating to SAP Integrated Business Planning for Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), Demand, Inventory, Response & Supply, Supply Chain Control Tower, and Demand Driven Replenishment. Looking for a highly motivated individual with consulting mindset who loves challenges and has passion for Customer Success.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 379338 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.