We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
What you'll do
The Delivery Executive provides effective project/program oversight for one or more strategic accounts. In this billable role, the DE works closely with the customer, the Services Account Executive and other partners to ensure the overall success of the implementation of SAP solutions and is a significant contributor to the overall success of the customer relationship. The DE is responsible for ensuring that effective Program Governance is established for each account and is the primary point person from delivery aligned to the customer executives throughout the services lifecycle, from sales support through implementation and post-go-live. In addition to delivery support, the DE is responsible for positioning additional SAP Services in support of the success of the customer.
- Analyze and execute on strategic projects, building consensus among stakeholders, ensuring alignment of project tactics with corporate strategy and communicating project goals at a strategic level
- Manage overall services relationship between customer, partner and SAP during transformations
- Ensure that projects / programs are delivered on-time, within budget and with the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Build credibility/trust with Strategic & Value Account customers in solution support solution implementation phase
- Provide mentorship by following a strong career framework that includes skills enhancement and career development planning
- Assist the SAP sales team in the closing of deals by defining the strategy and providing oversight
- Identify and develop business opportunities; creates long term value plans with customer to achieve customer business objectives and expanding SAP services on the account
- Support administrative and cultural excellence by demonstrating behaviors consistent with our values-based culture: Customer Focus, Quality, Product Excellence, Integrity, Commitment, and Passion
What you bring
- 10+ years of SAP services sales and/or delivery experience including services management experience
- 7+ Years of program management experience in 4+ SAP Software project lifecycles
- Excellent understanding of SAP solutions and of the consulting business processes and functions.
- Must have experience delivering software in Enterprise Environments (Fortune 100 or larger)
- Must have superior project financials business acumen (forecasting, allocated revenue, etc.)
- Adept in large corporate organizational change management & strategies
- Ability to effectively manage and resolve client escalations
- Demonstrated leadership by example style in managing teams and clients.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience); Master’s degree preferred
Meet the Team
SAP Professional Services provides end to end project support to strategic customers. As Delivery Executive, you will partner with the customer account and all key stakeholders to ensure overall success of the implementation of SAP solutions.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 380762 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 60% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.