We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
We are looking for a SAP Digital Supply Chain Solution Architect, to address requirements and deliver solutions for customers of multiple industries, in Italy.
SAP Solution Architects are familiar with the Digital Economy / Transformation and the top technology trends, enabling it where IT organizations transition into hybrid system landscape with a mix of on-premise platforms, private cloud solutions and public cloud services.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Provide advice and services to clients on an enterprise level to help align Customer strategy with SAP strategy, covering industry outlook, corporate functions, IT-Governance/Architecture and organizational change
- Support end-to-end solution design across all relevant solutions (OnPremise, Cloud and Hybrid), applying state-of-the-art methodologies
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to identify, align and approve business and technical requirements and architecture decisions
- Responsible for analyzing and translating business information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve complex business objectives
- Conduct proofs-of-concepts and participate in implementations
- Support of pre-sales activities
- Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews
- Participating in Statement Of Work creation and estimating under guidance from a Bid Manager
- Delivering billable components that meets a customer’s needs
- Perform Remote/Onsite application specific solution consulting
- Continuously enhance your knowledge, keep up with latest technology trends, and share the knowledge and experience with the team
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree
- Strong SAP design and implementation experience for greenfield projects
- Experience as trusted advisor for SAP solutions
- Experience on both technical and functional areas of business processes in SAP
- Overall knowledge/view of the SAP Digital Supply Chain solution portfolio, covering the R&D/Engineering, Manufacturing, Asset Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Planning line of businesses
- Good presentation and communication skills, open minded
- Quality-first and customer-first mindset
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Learning capacity and the will to acquire new skills
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Business consultant for bid and pre-sales processes
- May act as community lead, stream lead or topic owner within an internal community
- Good knowledge of SAP architecture and SAP technologies
- Fluent in Italian
- Fluent in English (at business level, in speaking and writing)
- At least 10 years of experience in implementation in Production, with deep knowledge of Project System / Quality Management integration
- SAP S/4HANA experience, with at least two Logistics implementations
- At least 5 years of experience working as a solution / business architect or solution advisor for customers in different industries
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 378173 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 30% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.