We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
What you’ll do:
This is a client-facing role, delivering ongoing support and guidance around business strategy and transformation topics after the sales cycle has completed. The role focuses on relationship-building and proactive support activities that in turn promote overall customer satisfaction, product adoption and retention & renewals. The role manages diverse, high profile and/or key accounts.
Key tasks of this role:
- Develop a trusted relationship with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Understand and respond to customer needs bringing the customers value in to focus.
- Define and drive a targeted goal-based support engagement plan to realize key business, proving a Preferred Success scorecard.
- Provide expertise to customers’ use of SAP Cloud solutions, focusing on SAP Cloud solutions.
- Facilitate access to product and functional expertise for certain topic areas e.g. via Empowerment Sessions.
- Provide personalized Quarterly Release Review & Continuous Trend analysis for Risk mitigation to support customer to develop an appropriate strategy that maximizes adoption
- Meet customer expectations by anticipating and orchestrating in the resolution of their top issues, act as an escalation point and collaborate with other departments as needed.
What you bring:
You have a proven record of successful account management, a proactive learner and creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy interactions that lead to ultimate customer success and satisfaction. You focus on details, particularly with communication, follow-up and documentation and you delight in exceeding customer expectations.
- Customer orientation and focus on quality, as well as skills to interact/collaborate with customer IT and LOB decision makers
- An understanding of IT landscapes and lifecycles with a specific focus on SAP Solutions during transitions, implementations and operations phases for cloud, standalone or Hybrid
- Knowledge of SAP Preferred Success & Cloud Solutions and the included service offerings is an advantage
- Ability to deliver results under pressure, work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks (pro-active driver, results-oriented, pragmatic)
- Excellent communication, enthusiastic, strong work ethic and a positive attitude
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor or Honours Degree an advantage
- 3 years’ Customer Success Management or working experience with proven ability in a customer-facing role to work with dedicated customers on project and senior management level
- Experience in working in global / virtual teams is an advantage
- Work with customer assignments located in North America. CSP is required to align their daily shift pattern with local North America business hours Monday-Friday 3-11pm (Shift allowance allocated)
- Fluent in Spanish and English
Meet your Team
We are a team of nearly 25 Customer Success Partners based in Ireland (46 Globally) supporting 520 customers and growing. Preferred Success safeguards customer success by delivering high value pro-active engagements with great effectiveness and consistency to all customers. Our innovative, versatile and consistent approach allows us to always put our customers’ outcomes at the heart of everything we do. We do this by providing trusted advisors focused on delivering excellence, who deploy tailored engagement plans with best practice pre-defined content across all cloud solutions.
Benefits & Location: We operate a Hybrid working environment where our Pledge to Flex model allows for Flexible Working options. This position can be based in the Galway office & attendance is required in person monthly. Please click on this link to discover the vast array of benefits made available to SAP employees.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 372539 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.