We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
What you will do
As the team’s Communications Design & Marketing Working Student, your main responsibilities are to:
- Design digital graphics, printed assets, and visual assets for all channels
- Support the creative process at any stage, ranging from brainstorming to production
- Support content creation, copywriting efforts and marketing campaigns
- Support the execution of campaigns through a combination of channels and formats
- Present visual concepts and ideas in a compelling and attractive manner
- Maintain and grow our brand’s identity, both in print and web
What you bring
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree focused in Graphic Design, Visual Design, Motion Graphics, or a comparable field of study
- Well-developed core visual/ commutations/ digital design skills, demonstrated in your portfolio of recent work
- Demonstrated understanding of design principles including composition, visual hierarchy, color, and balance
- Expertise with tools including Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Figma, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience in video production (e.g. basic animation, video cropping, sound optimization) is a plus
- Experience with digital design and content management in Wordpress is a plus
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strategic thinker able to problem solve and who has a can-do attitude
- Self-motivated & ability to produce results independently and collaboratively
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Discipline and desire to succeed in an asynchronous and global team
Meet the team
SAP.iO curates a relevant and diverse startup ecosystem that extends the value of SAP solutions and meets the continuously evolving needs of our customers. Our programs provide dedicated support to the most promising startups as they launch and scale relationships with SAP and our global network of customers, partners, and employees.
As the SAP.iO team’s Communications Design & Marketing Working Student, you play a key role in the overall success of SAP.iO and in future-proofing SAP. We’re looking for an action-oriented designer with an entrepreneurial spirit to work with our business development, portfolio development, and other teams on creating compelling content to promote our value proposition and portfolio companies inside and outside of SAP. This role provides an opportunity to build a diverse portfolio of work while gaining exposure to a global startup ecosystem.
If you're interested in kickstarting your career in Communications/Graphic Design and getting exposure to the startup and tech industries, we would love to hear from you!
*** Candidates must submit a resume and design portfolio (attachment or online portfolio) to be considered for this role. ***
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Werkstudent#Workingstudent #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
Requisition ID: 377885 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Limited Part Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid