We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
About SAP Signavio
SAP Signavio helps our customers understand, improve, and transform all their business processes – fast and in scale. SAP Signavio was created through the merger of Signavio, the leading cloud provider for process management, with SAP’s own process analytics product teams. Today, SAP Signavio is one of the fastest growing cloud units within SAP and represents SAP’s spearhead for all things process.
Given its strategic importance and market momentum, SAP Signavio underwent a significant hypergrowth phase throughout 2021-2022. In 2023 the Product and Engineering side of SAP Signavio has been moved under the purview of the Office of the CEO, which continues to underline the strategic importance of SAP Signavio to the whole of SAP.
Meet your team: Process Intelligence
This role is situated in our Brno PI office which was recently created to support the growth of SAP Signavio in the region. This senior engineer role is designed to strengthen our Process Data Management team.
The way we work
We keep things open, agile, and communicative. It is all based on trust, not micromanaging.
Our team members are self-organized within their teams, working on independent projects or closely with Product Leads, developers and UX designers. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them!
We help our customers drive transformation and change through the meaningful use of data. For this purpose, we are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer who can help us build the future of enterprise software and shape the next generation of business process intelligence tools.
Join a dynamic team of designers, product experts, and committed engineers who frequently pursue fresh innovations with the most user-friendly and modern cloud experience. We keep an agile startup mentality and innovation culture.
What you´ll do:
- Contribute to the entire cycle of product development, from discussing features in the team with the Product Owner and Designer to bringing and observing it in production
- Review the work of your teammates, mentor and support them
- Ensuring compliance with our security guidelines
- Knowledge transfer to product delivery teams as part of the productization process
Would be great if you have:
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS (or MS Azure, GCP), Kubernetes, containerization
- Experience with DevOps technologies and CI/CD
- Experience with microservice architectures; designing, implementing, deploying and maintaining several microservices
- Experience with Rest APIs and GraphQL as well as interservice communication and security patterns
- Experience with debugging and monitoring in distributed systems; Elastic Stack, Prometheus, Grafana
- Experience with SQL databases, with experience in database-related optimizations and data processing a big plus
- Frameworks: Hibernate, (Resteasy), SpringBoot
- Testing Libraries such as: JUnit, TestNG, Mockito, PowerMock
- Experience with challenging existing and defining new architectural standards with senior stakeholders
- Customer-centric and data-driven decision making
- Annual Leave: 5 vacation weeks per year
- Meal Contribution: in amount of 90 CZK per working day fully covered by employer
- Sick Days entitlement (max. 12 days per year)
- Extra Sickness Benefit: The compensation during sickness is increased by the Company so the employee is paid with his/her normal salary for 1month
- Cafeteria Plan: flexible benefits program (after probation period)
- Supplementary Pension Savings & Life Insurance (after 6 months of employment in SAP CR)
- Company car after 2 years of employment in SAP CR
- Mobile phone
- Loyalty leave: extra paid leave after 3 years in the company
- SAP Shares programs
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply? *
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
*How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?*
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know
#SAPSignavioBrnoCareers #SAPBrnoCareers #SAPBPICareers #businessprocessintelligence #signavio #bpi #LI-Hybrid
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 380797 | Work Area: Software-Design and Development | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.