We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
We are hiring a Marketing Leader to shape the future of how SAP envisions, empowers, and supports our Partners to deliver impactful marketing campaigns. This role blends marketing operational skills with digital marketing and go-to-market best practices to accelerate cloud adoption for our solutions.
In this role, you will define, launch, and monitor Partner relevant campaigns and content strategy that drive demand within the partner ecosystem. You will work across stakeholder teams to create consensus on strategic campaigns that result in high-quality leads for joint sales motions. Critical to your success will be close coordination and partnership with various worldwide, segment, and region teams, as well as other business groups. You must be data driven with the ability to identify leading indicators, and use ‘signal’ no matter how faint, which can be used to build out a world class Marketing Enablement offering to Partners.
- Build a strategic Partner Marketing Plan and obtain support with internal cross-functional executives and partner leads.
- Develop framework for how Partners intersect with our customer journey on owned & operated properties and push this winning formula to ensure a completely integrated, omnichannel, and consistent market presence.
- Create a repeatable process for ideation, execution, and evaluation of digital campaigns that are rooted in performance-based metrics including Partner sales pipeline, adoption, and customer lifetime value.
- Design and own campaign performance metrics and key business strategies that help Partners build sales pipeline.
- Own the global partner marketing campaign calendar for awareness and understanding of partner GTM efforts.
- Leverage industry best practices and external sources to analyze industry trends and influence and drive innovation in our Partner Go-to-market and Cloud Channel sales strategies.
- Considerably increase Partner adoption of Marketing Enablement programs including attendance and engagement at SAP training webinars and use of content, materials, event in box, and social for joint marketing efforts.
- Drive marketing consistency among partners to ensure SAP brand and value proposition is accurately represented.
- Partner with Integrated Marketing, Solution Marketing and Regional teams to align messaging and content that map into each campaign.
- Create a Resource Plan which includes operational decisions, recommended organizational structure, processes, and tools which ensure delivery against marketing strategy of Global Partner Marketing.
- Undergraduate degree (MBA/Masters preferred).
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in B2B marketing and/or business planning.
- Experience managing employees with a track record of attracting and growing talent.
- Strong understanding and experience in online/digital marketing tactics.
- Experience creating and executing fully integrated, omnichannel campaigns with high-quality training to ensure no Partner is left behind.
- An owner personality. You are biased toward action and desire to drive your business.
- A growth hacker who has experience building plans which accelerate business outcomes with new methods.
- Strong time and project management skills with proven track record of successfully running multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective communication, writing and presentation skills, as well as having demonstrated analytical abilities.
- Proven capability of simplifying concepts into relatable stories and delivering with strong, effective public speaking acumen.
#joinMSO, #PartnerMarketing, #SAPGlobalPartners
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Compensation Range Transparency: SAP believes the value of pay transparency contributes towards an honest and supportive culture and is a significant step toward demonstrating SAP’s commitment to pay equity. SAP provides the annualized compensation range inclusive of base salary and variable incentive target for the career level applicable to the posted role. The targeted combined range for this position is 140,400 -320,800 USD. The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidate will be within that range, dependent upon the key aspects of each case which may include education, skills, experience, scope of the role, location, etc. as determined through the selection process. Any SAP variable incentive includes a targeted dollar amount and any actual payout amount is dependent on company and personal performance. Please reference this link for a summary of SAP benefits and eligibility requirements: SAP North America Benefits.
Requisition ID: 379743 | Work Area: Marketing | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Management | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid