We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SAP is the global market leader for business software and related services, and SAP National Security Services Inc.® (SAP NS2®) is an independent U.S. subsidiary, offering SAP solutions with specialized levels of security and support to meet the requirements of U.S. national security and critical infrastructure customers.
Must be a Person; NS2 does not offer Visa sponsorship for this role.
All internals must have manager’s approval to transfer.
As a Solution Management Intern at SAP NS2, you will provide a variety of administrative support to the NS2 Solution Management team. Work closely with team leads to support the different cloud products and initiatives. Aid in the design of tools and processes to support team member collaboration, create new content and collateral, design new graphics and support the cloud program. Participate in special projects, as required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Detail-oriented with exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Analytics-based, utilizing data-driven decision making to convert numbers to logic.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Savviness with online Communication Platforms (e.g., MS Teams, Zoom), Issue Tracking Tools (e.g., Jira), and Collaboration Tools (e.g., Slack).
- Ability to think beyond defined tasks and to learn quickly as the situation demands.
- Drive to find common ground and consensus with others irrespective of functional role.
- Comfort with technical documentation and conversations on product details
- Assist with documenting software availability and roadmap items
- Analyze high-level feasibility and demand for future software components and features
- Contribute to internal documentation and enablement processes (e.g., presentations)
- Track differences within separate deployments of products and visualize them
- Work and communicate with stakeholders and subject matter experts of all backgrounds
- Collaborate on cross-functional projects
- Must be working towards obtaining college credited degree or a recent graduate with a business or technical degree.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Compensation Range Transparency: SAP believes the value of pay transparency contributes towards an honest and supportive culture and is a significant step toward demonstrating SAP’s commitment to pay equity. SAP provides the annualized compensation range inclusive of base salary and variable incentive target for the career level applicable to the posted role. The targeted combined range for this position is 15 - 62 USD. The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidate will be within that range, dependent upon the key aspects of each case which may include education, skills, experience, scope of the role, location, etc. as determined through the selection process. Any SAP variable incentive includes a targeted dollar amount and any actual payout amount is dependent on company and personal performance. Please reference this link for a summary of SAP benefits and eligibility requirements: SAP North America Benefits.
Requisition ID: 379429 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Remote