We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
ABOUT THE TEAM:
This Success Engagement Center in the Adoption Success Center that drives a global, outcomes focused Customer Engagement model to drive customer success at scale. We engage our customers with automated data driven touchpoints in the adoption, consumption and expansion phases of the customer lifecycle. We continue to seek out digital tools that drive efficiency and effectiveness within the organization to foster heightened productivity and customer experience. Generative AI will provide actionable insights on emerging trends for specific customer segments over time, allowing for enhanced and improved strategies to reach our audience segments more effectively.
The Success Engagement Center is looking for an AI Specialist. The AI Specialist will work with the Global peers and colleagues in pursuit of driving the use of advanced technologies for Customer Success. This role will be responsible for the exploration, design and execution of AI technologies like machine learning, chatbots, conversational user experience (UX) and advanced analytics to analyze customer data in an effort to personalize customer interactions, boost customer success efficiency and increase self-service options.
- Explore use of AI for Sentiment Analysis; Content Generation; Customer Segmentation, Chatbots; and Predictive Analytics
- Design AI for SCALE strategy
- Implement techniques and tools in machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence to make data analysis for customer success at scale.
- Visualize data in a way that allows a business to quickly draw conclusions and make decisions.
- Contribute to Transformation initiatives related to recommendation engine
The ideal candidate has an interest in AI, Analytics Customer Success, project management. We’re looking for someone who is energized by contributing to continuous process improvement and enjoys the excitement of something new!
To excel in this role, you need to be:
- Able to work autonomously to meet timelines
- Able to work in a dynamic fast-paced organization
- A multiplier, someone who goes beyond the job description to contribute strongly to others on a high performing team
- Flexible, self-aware, highly motivated and open to feedback
- Have a keen interest in continuous process improvement
- Professional experience in project management and multi-tasking and oversight of multiple tasks delivered against set deadlines
- Must be able to use data to present insights, evaluate engagement and make recommendations.
- Must be able to understand, critique and give feedback.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently.
- Possesses a positive self-motivated can-do attitude
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Statistics, Business Administration, or a related field of study
- 5 years of analytics experience
- 2 years of project or program management experience
- Nice to have – PMP certification
- Nice to have – Experience working with Customer Success Platforms
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Compensation Range Transparency: SAP believes the value of pay transparency contributes towards an honest and supportive culture and is a significant step toward demonstrating SAP’s commitment to pay equity. SAP provides the annualized compensation range inclusive of base salary and variable incentive target for the career level applicable to the posted role. The targeted combined range for this position is 102,100 - 221,700 USD. The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidate will be within that range, dependent upon the key aspects of each case which may include education, skills, experience, scope of the role, location, etc. as determined through the selection process. Any SAP variable incentive includes a targeted dollar amount and any actual payout amount is dependent on company and personal performance. Please reference this link for a summary of SAP benefits and eligibility requirements: SAP North America Benefits.
Requisition ID: 371586 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual - USA #LI-Hybrid