We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
Business Processes Senior Consultant-SAP S/4HANA Life Sciences Industry
We are looking for experienced SAP S/4HANA experts for the role of Business Process Senior Consultant to work in the Customer facing projects of the Consumer Industries Practice at SAP Adoption Services center.
As a Business Process Principal Consultant, He/She will be part of our teams and involves in helping our Life Sciences (LS) Industry Customers across the world in their Digital Transformation journey to SAP S/4HANA using our Remote based services.
- Minimum educational requirement – Graduation from a reputed institute
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from reputed institutes preferred, although not mandatory
- SAP Certification in any of SAP Modules strongly recommended
- Should have been associated with Life Sciences industries domain either in functional side before coming into IT side
- Should have very good understanding of SAP Cloud Portfolio and Industry cloud applications
- Should be able to relate to SAP’s solution portfolio changes relevant to the industry.
- Solution architecting abilities in the Life sciences Industry with any expertise in any of logistics areas.
- Experience in Implementing ERP ECC or S/4HANA in Life Sciences Industry customers is mandatory, module can be any one within Logistics area
- Should have exposure to GXP formalities and implication to the Application package implementations
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Application specific expert consulting (for a specific application: creation of business blueprint, Implementation based on a blueprint, creation of test cases, test scheduling and execution, key user training, go live support, and post go live support)
- Supporting escalated projects
- Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews
- Support of pre-sales activities (license and consulting)
- Takes responsibility from time to time as team lead and supports respective line manager(s) in people development tasks
- Should have at least 3 to 5 end-to-end ERP or S/4HANA implementations with experience in leading any of Logistics tracks (OTC or PTP or SCM) in projects.
- Deep Knowledge of Master data, processes and functionalities offered in S/4HANA in any of the logistics areas
- Proven experience of handling integrations with other modules (MM, CS, FICO, PP, PM) and Industry cloud Applications.
- Solution expertise in the areas of SAP S/4HANA Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Plan to Produce (Cloud or On-Premises) expected with certifications.
- Knowledge of Customer experience Solutions and integration with S4HANA is an added advantage.
- Excellent presentation, Communication, and networking skills.
- Strong Analytical skills and self-driven.
- A team player with the ability to work well with other team members across different locations with exceptional interpersonal, team building and coordination skills
WHAT WE OFFER
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: Bangalore
Travel: 20% to 50%
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 367952 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.