We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
What you'll do
- Define, create, and execute on a localized branding and communication strategy unifying our image as One SAP in the country
- Identify local opportunities to create and improve visibility and brand awareness, both internally and externally
- Organize and support events and initiatives as an outcome of the defined branding strategy
- Support external communication including press, social media and content creation in cooperation with local Communications and Branding ambassadors
- Identify opportunities for receiving local employer awards and recognitions
- Work closely with local senior management on the execution of the One SAP strategy accross all lines of business and SAP subsidiaries in the Czech Republic
- In your role you will be working with a divers profile of stakeholders, locally and globally, supporting Managing Directors and brand ambassadors
What you bring
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in leading Branding & Marketing initiatives as well as project management
- Experience with social media management to enable our leaders and social media enthusiasts to properly amplify our brand
- A solid understanding of Czech business environment, technology trends and job market
- The ability to transform knowledge and insights into an executable strategy, amplifying the SAP brand image
- Experience with media relations and public relations is an advantage
- Fluency in Czech & English
Meet your team
Czech Republic is SAP`s 2nd largest location in Europe with approximately 3000 employees, spread over 4 subsidiaries located in Prague and Brno, representing all SAP Board areas.
What you can expect is professional onboarding, exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage. Interesting non-work related activities (volunteering, charity, sport events,..)
This role is based at the ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, parents' and kids' room.
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal vouchers, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, coaching and mentoring opportunities, free massage, cafeteria plan, free fitness studio, generous shares program, etc.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 380452 | Work Area: Finance | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.