We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
MEET YOUR TEAM
The Global RISE Cloud Advisory Team is part of SAP’s Customer Success organization, working with Customers, Partners and SAP stakeholders to enable, educate, and provide deal support for the RISE private cloud offerings, working predominantly in the pre-sales phase. This is a business analyst associate role, sitting within the Business Office team. It is responsible for supporting and driving programs, data insights and analytics to support the productivity and continuous improvement of the roles and functions within the Global RISE Cloud Advisory Team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will work across different customer facing functions to learn and understand the RISE business end-to-end spanning pre-sales technical architecture advisory, customer adoption and operational advisory, internal SAP cross-functional collaboration workstreams and strategy and go-to-market projects. You will work across systems, tools and assets within SAP to combine data to generate insights and executive level analysis that can be used to drive continuous improvement across our teams and for our customers.
This role is primarily internal, with focus on improving customer outcomes through cross functional and cross board area projects running within the RISE Cloud Advisory Team and across key RISE stakeholder organisations (Sales/Pre-Sales, Enterprise Cloud Services, Partner Ecosystem Success, Cloud Success Services etc.).
Following are the key tasks that this role will perform:
- Collaborate to generate executive insights and business reporting from large data model analysis
- Create new data models to derive business insights from available reportable system attributes
- Build reports and presentations to elevate key insights to executive forums, strategic go-to-market reviews and financial business cases
- Work independently within given focus areas in collaboration with business stakeholders (subject matter experts) at an operational and executive level
- Learn how to professionally manage and host meetings with senior leaders and cross-functional experts, including setting agendas, taking minutes and executing on actions agreed
- Prepare, review and deliver executive updates/reporting across a variety of business operational topics and strategic projects
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- A keen desire to expand your knowledge quickly and apply new learnings in a fast moving environment in support of driving better customer outcomes through improved processes and data insights
- High degree of empathy and presence in 1:1 and team situations, with ability to maintain composure and clarity in stressful or time pressure situations
- An ability to communicate and collaborate among multiple stakeholders and team members in time-sensitive and deadline-driven situations
- Demonstrated competency with MS Office Tools, in particular Excel and PowerPoint with a focus on clear presentation/storytelling skills
- Bachelor´s Degree is beneficial
- Fluency in English is required
- Up to 3 years of work experience, particularly in an analyst or business management domain, will be beneficial
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 379744 | Work Area: Sales Operations | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Graduate | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.