We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
The Finance team is looking for a team member to facilitate day to day operations for ISBN Collections. Through a single connection, the SAP Business Network provides organizations with the capabilities they need to ensure seamless transactions, strengthen existing buyer-supplier relationships, find new business opportunities, and generate bottom-line savings—allowing them to realize true eCommerce success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in operational aspects of the SAP Business Network including Maintaining strong customer focus at all times.
- Direct interaction with customers and management of the collection of outstanding receivables.
- Drive efforts to improve sign-up and renewal rates through the promotion of value the Network provides. Assists in managing buyer-paid contracts.
- Coordinate consolidated invoicing for strategic suppliers
- Collaborate with multi-discipline team (finance, engineering, IT, sales) to improve the management of the collections of outstanding receivables
- All other duties as assigned.
- Monitoring and analyzing team´s overall performance
- Handle global projects to enhance collections processes.
- Approver according to delegation of authority.
- Managing Business cases with visibility to upper management and CFO office.
- Minimum of 2 years of related credit and or collections experience
- Customer Service experience
- Experience with ERP systems and Microsoft Office (Excel Mandatory)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and work with minimal direction
- Pro-active work ethic and strong initiative
- Work well under the pressures of time and uncertainty
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Being able to implement a holistic view of the business according to the nature of the request.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 380254 | Work Area: Finance | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.