We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
The Network Deployment Lead (NDL) will manage multiple Network Onboarding program that enable clients to interact with their trading partners through the SAP Business Network. The NDL will independently manage customer and trading partners interactions, ensure teams have appropriate resources and design enablement projects for success. The NDL focuses on driving projects which create maximum benefit for both customers and trading partners. The lead must have the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Builds relationships with external parties such as customers and Trading Partners at all levels.
- Has ultimate responsibility for project content and strategy including Enablement Road Map, On-Boarding Plan, Catalog creation and maintenance, and Contracts creation and maintenance, and data collection.
- Acts as project manager for cross functional teams consisting of both internal and external stakeholders, including On-Boarding, Catalog, Logistics, Asset Management and Contracts
- Accountable for structuring projects to meet customer goals and objectives.
- Holds ultimate responsibility for customer satisfaction on assigned projects.
- Prepares, delivers, analyses and present project plan and convey expectations, risks, options on project plans & results etc.
- Responsible for timeline and deployment
Business Network Solutions Expertise
- Responsible for understanding key business drivers and managing operational metrics, including cost, quality, cycle-time, and customer satisfaction.
- Ensures that all reports and systems are current.
- Understands and complies with work instructions, process documents and technology tools
- Actively identifies, contributes to, and facilitates business impacting continuous improvement efforts using Lean Techniques
- Expected to always exceed targeted quality objectives.
- Acts Self-sufficiently to identify solutions and strategic direction despite high degrees of ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills within a project, customer, or leadership team. Able to motivate and drive cross-functional team towards aggressive goals.
- Able to handle highly complex projects.
- Leverages prior Project Management and technical expertise. Capable of quickly developing knowledge in other areas enabling requirements
- Demonstrates exceptional problem-solving skills and is looked at by the organization as a leader within the role.
- Experience and proven performance leading people in direct team leadership, customer leadership or project leadership role
- Adept at appropriately escalating issues within and across teams
- Assists Team Members with resolution of short-term capacity needs.
- Actively mentors and provides guidance to team members.
- Excellent problem-solving aptitude. Able to quickly identify project risks and opportunities early in the project and work with a high degree of autonomy to address them.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High level of achievement in a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in a specific industry organization
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Cloud delivery and Procurement experience would be a plus.
- Supply Chain Industry Experience is preferred.
- Self-Starter / Motivator
- Ability to influence and motivate other project team members, and other parts of the SAP organization toward a common goal.
- Detail oriented and well-developed analytical skills.
- Demonstrated Leadership skills.
- Polished customer service skills.
- Excellent Project Management Skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Project, Word, and Excel
- High Familiarity with procurement processes (requisitioning, order processing, invoicing, and payment)
- Familiar with the Catalog and Contracts Enabling Services Solutions
- Familiar with PO, Invoice Automation, Invoice Pro, OND Deployment and enablement process
- Is familiar with and understands the impact of all of the SAP Business Network Enabling Services tools.
- Language Requirement
- Fluent in English, Chinese and Korean
- Travel – 5-10%
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 377143 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.