We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Within SAP Adoption Service Center, we are looking for an experienced Business Process Consultant with deep and proven experience in delivering successful E2E Customer Centric projects in the area of Oil & Gas.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Techno-Functional consultant, you must possess deep product expertise/business experience and the ability to lead implementation/development projects.
- Supporting SAP’s Oil & Gas industry customers with the implementation of optimized processes
- Collaboration with development / supporting projects for new SAP developments for the Oil &Gas industry when required.
- Project Bid support – Support to build the estimations for new projects/opportunities
- Close cooperation with the global Oil & Gas Hub teams regarding knowledge-sharing and support Business development activities
- Ensure usage of newest technology, focusing on TCO and ROI – when enhancing industry solutions and services
- Supporting the Ramp-Up of new SAP products at our clients of in the Oil &Gas, sector and ensuring knowledge transfer to partners and customers
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s Degree – Master’s degree preferred but not required.
- SAP Product Expertise (Techno-Functional) in Traders and Scheduler’s Workbench (TSW), Transportation and Distribution and Hydrocarbon Product Management and S/4HANA Commodity Trading and Risk Management (CTRM).
- Strong analytical skills, result-oriented and effectiveness in problem solving.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player and ability to work successfully in culturally diverse environments.
- ASAP methodology and Solution Manager experience is preferred.
- Minimum 12+ years consulting experience in Oil and Gas Industry specifically in TSW & TD OR S/4HANA Commodity Trading and Risk Management (CTRM).
- Proven ability to collaborate with multiple stake holders in an organization.
- Has been in a Consulting role on a major project
- Minimum 5 End to End implementation project experience in customer facing role.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 367974 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.