We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
What you'll do
- Guide and support team colleagues in operational and administrative tasks in their daily business
- Analyze, visualize and report data in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Design content for internal communication, e.g. email newsletters, information sessions or project updates
- Maintenance of SAP internal systems with a high attention to detail and quality
- Support and/or coordinate projects, e.g. for process optimization, talent development or communication
- Take over tasks and requests in the day-to-day business in a self-reliant, but always transparent and collaborative manner
As a student in our team, you will
- Gain in-depth and first-hand insights into the support organization of a world leading software company
- Understand the business requirements of a highly volatile environment
- Learn how to deal with highly critical and complex situations
- Get in touch with a variety of areas within SAP, such as support, consulting, product engineering, sales or controlling
- Find your place to thrive within our international and culturally diverse team environment
What you bring
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences
- Language skills: Advanced in English; German would be a plus
- Computer skills: Experience with Microsoft Office applications (especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Soft skills: Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills; high level of quality awareness and ability to structure your tasks; result driven; open minded and positive attitude
- Others: Work experience in a support organization, in business operations or project management is a plus but not mandatory.
Meet your team
Mission-Critical Support is a customer facing organization within the area Customer Solution Support and Innovation focusing on converting highly critical customer situations back to regular business.
As part of SAPs support processes, Mission-Critical Support Global Escalations represent the highest support level, addressing complex situations with major business impact and highest visibility.
We are constantly striving for simplifications and improvements of our team’s efficiency and we are looking for talented and motivated students to support internal tasks of our team of Global Escalation Managers and in project management.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student #LIHybrid
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 378503 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Limited Part Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.