We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
Job Purpose: Drives the overall Transformation Strategy for the organisation. Responsible for recognising areas for improvement within the organisation; identify and implement necessary changes to enable a business to perform to its optimum ability. The key focus for the individual is to monitor implementation of various BBBEE initiatives in areas of ownership, management control, employment equity (EE), skills development and preferential procurement (PP). Performing a challenging and diverse role the Transformation Manager/Director is responsible for overseeing all areas of a business, implementing any operational changes and delivering measurable improvements. Ensuring that the company complies with legislative requirements and aligns to the business strategy.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Ensuring Legislative compliance (list what is possible, BBBEE, EE etc)
• Monitor transformation and BBBEE legislative changes and updates
• Assist with compilation of responses to draft legislations relating to transformation and present these to Senior Management Team
• Ensure compliance with relevant legislation e.g. Codes/Act
• Ensure audit and verification processes of Company's BBBEE contributions are conducted on an annual basis Transformation strategy execution
• Support development and drive implementation of transformation action plans
• Execution of detailed BBBEE transformation implementation plans and initiatives
• Co-ordinate the execution of transformation strategy and communication for all related projects
• Improve BEE transformation scorecard
• Build strategic relationships with relevant stakeholders that support and drive the Company’s transformation agenda.
• Track Company's BBBEEE contributions and ensure the integrity of data and documentation of elements
• Co-ordinate all the company BBBEE process
• Liaise with Procurement to identify services to be set aside for BEE Suppliers
Help develop EE reporting and monitoring tool Support project management of transformation initiatives/projects Preferential Procurement
• Support development and implementation of a Preferential Procurement Strategy for Company
• Report on current status of suppliers and future initiatives
• Provide guidance on how suppliers should be evaluated and improved
• Provide support to existing suppliers to increase their BBBEE credentials
• Participate and drive discussions with internal and external stakeholders about progress in implementing the Company Transformation plan
• Participate in stakeholder transformation forums to drive information sessions to highlight major changes, challenges, strategies and action plans
• Identify transformation risks and develop risk mitigation plan
• Track and monitor identified measures to improve EE, Skills Development, Management Control and or other elements deemed necessary by the Company
Skills, know-how and experience: Must have:
• At least 8 years work experience in a similar
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in HR and Employment Relations and Employment Equity as well as understating of Labour law in South Africa
• Demonstrated knowledge in BBBEE, including DTI Codes of Good Practice, Sector Charters, detailed reporting, policy review and verification
• Superior technical expertise in the interpretation and application of BEE legislation, including all elements of the dti Codes
• Experience with BEE systems analysis and strategy formation
Technical / professional qualifications:
• Relevant business, Degree; Honours degree preferable
• Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint Experience
• Strong communication
• Analytical and Numeric skills
• Problem Solving
• Negotiating Skills
• Strategic thinking
• Ability to influence
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 378667 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.