We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
The CSS Field Operations Business Support Senior Specialist is part of the Customer Success board area who works closely with Head of Cloud Success Services and the CSS organization.
The primary objective of the role is to be a trusted advisor to the CSS Management Team. This role enables the intersection of Strategic Thinking and Precision Execution through seamless engagement with the business. The holder of this role will take a highly professional and inspired approach that will ensure high quality execution of the standardized operating model.
- Develop trusted advisor relationship with the MU Services Sales, Delivery, Cloud Post Sales and leadership team
- Contribute to the roll out of the Tools and Process in the MU CSS Business in alignment with the Global methodology
- Ensure alignment of CSS Field Operations to the Customer Engagement Value Generation (CEVG) model
- Support CSS and Sales Operations to work closely together
- Drive the engagement between Customer Success MU Operations, local Controlling, EMEA South CSS Field Operations, Shared Service Centers and other regional teams to maximize their effectiveness
Support and Drive Business Execution
- Support the achievement of the CSS business KPI’s (Revenue, Contribution, Headcount, Utilization, Backlog accuracy and leakage, Project profitability, Adoption, Consumption & Renewals)
- Provide insightful deep dive analysis of areas for performance improvement
- Ensure all forecasting and business planning deadlines are achieved
- Interact as intermediary in the forecasting process between Business Management and Controlling, keeping an overview on entire forecasting process.
- Follow up on entire closing process going from Latest Estimates to monitoring they monthly closing process in a proactive way
- Be trusted advisor for the Market Unit Cloud Success Services Head allowing him/her to make fact based decision and reach perfect business predictability and drive.
- Support business execution and performance through implementation of the CEVG, managing and driving core operational processes
- Execute the CSS operational cadence to ensure a strong tracking discipline in all areas but especially on Delivery (utilization, headcount, bench, Backlog, Project, revenue from pipeline etc.), Sales (pipeline hygiene, pipeline KPIs, coverage analysis, sales GTM, deal execution) & Cloud Post Sales (Adoption, Consumption, Chrun/Renewals)
- Drive data quality and completeness in core systems
Simplify everything so we can do anything
- Propose simplification and standardization of MU processes (Operations scope of work) to drive agility and speed of execution
- Adopt a system-driven approach to supporting the business – utilizing Global and Regional tools
- Adopt and reinforce a “single source of the truth” ethos
- Proactively identify non-standard MU reporting, processesand tools to ‘sunset’.
- Final degree (e.g. business administration, finance, accounting, economics, mathematics, computer sciences) or equivalent work experience
- Fluent English
- 10 years minimum experience in the IT Services industries, ideally in controlling or project management
- Proven ability to deliver an operations service to business stakeholders
- Works effectively in a matrix, fast moving and continually changing business environment
- Ability to proactively challenge business leaders in supportive way to improve performance
- A high level of communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of the consulting business model in a software environment
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 374574 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.