We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
1. Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
2. Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
3. Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
What you’ll do:
Position title: SAP Concur iXp Intern - Integration Consultant
Location: São Leopoldo, RS – Brasi (hybrid)
• Act as a subject matter expert in SAP Concur data integration services and core products (expense, invoice, and travel) to guide customers in best practice configuration and integration designs.
• Lead assigned data integration projects from initial contact to project close and transition to support according to SAP Concur project methodology.
• Manage customer’s expectations (internal and external) with regards to project objectives, deliverables, timeframes, etc. by understanding the key business drivers and their prioritization.
• Utilize technical skills to support customer’s testing efforts and troubleshooting connectivity, data transformation and posting issues.
• Ensure completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, delivering within budget and committed project deadlines.
• Build relationships with SAP Concur’s 3rd party partners to ensure seamless and successful integrations.
• Work on support cases from the data integration queue through to resolution and/or escalation to R&D.
• Maintain knowledge of 3rd party tools (e.g. Kibana, etc).
• Consistently communicate project status with the SAP Concur project manager and/or customer by means of status reports and status calls (as applicable).
• Develop and maintain knowledge of SAP Concur’s functional and technical product knowledge, implementation practices and methodologies.
• Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies (e.g. data security, compliance, audit, etc).
What you bring:
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
• Currently enrolled in a computer science undergraduate course or related field
• Knowledge in technical project management, technical support, consulting and/or software implementation
• Basic programming knowledge and SQL skills is desirable
• Knowledge in technical file manipulation (e.g. txt, csv, xls and xlsx files), XML and/or API (web services) is desirable
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English
• Advanced Spanish skills is a plus
• Excellent presentation skills
• Analysis and troubleshooting skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to deliver on commitments
• Proven ability to engage and interact with internal & external teams to resolve client issues
• Ability to address and manage through ambiguous situations - assess situations, problem solve and make decisions
• Experience with Financial Systems (e.g. ERP) is a plus
Meet your team:
This team is responsible for understanding the business requirements related to customer’s integration, helps translate customer requirements into technical application design and potentially configuring & support integration-related components of SAP Concur systems. We also works closely with SAP Concur’s Implementation Project Managers, Integration Developers and customer teams to facilitate data transfer between SAP Concur systems and the customer’s systems. Common types of data streams include employee profiles, charts-of-accounts, pick-list items, and financial postings in the form of GL journal vouchers, vendor bill AP invoices, and expense reports.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 379180 | Work Area: Customer Service and Support | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.