We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
What you'll do
In the contest of digital transformation and intelligent enterprise in the cloud, SAP Prospects and customers demand a solid, reliable, and trustworthy counterpart from SAP to work with as trusted advisor on how SAP offering can drive solid business transformation. This advisory role plays as the single point of contact for business owners in our prospects/customers, to let them better understand the Business value and superior user/client experience achieved by adopting SAP solutions in customer's business contests. The Customer Advisory (CA) is the key role to develop a compelling value proposition that can drive the customer decision to invest in SAP and drive a Business and Cloud Transformation.
The Customer Advisory is responsible to co-define with sales counterpart the account & sales strategy, plan and successfully execute sales engagements with dedicated focus on offering SAP. Solution positioning. These engagements are based on a strong personal knowledge on how to position SAP to enabled business transformation and deliver tangible impacts.
The CA's leads and manages Virtual Account Team engagements for accounts defined as strategic in the specific in the dedicated Market Unit
What you bring
Overview & Skills for Success
- Broad knowledge of business processes and business models enabled by ERP solutions.
- Proficient in explaining the business value of cloud enabled S/4 Cloud and rise packages with Executives.
- Relevant knowledge in the ENR industry and broad SAP portfolio - both solutions and technology. Rise with SAP knowledge is a plus.
- Research account and industry context maps, understand the SAP solution scope and possible customer needs.
- Review/ensure professional opportunity qualification with sales and presales following the well- established SAP qualification processes.
- Plan deal execution (activities, presales skills, win themes and expected outcomes)
- Proven contributor and leader in account and opportunity strategy definition around SAP solutions
- Strong practitioner of customer discovery and deal qualification practices with specific focus on how adopting SAP in customer business contests
- Firm ability to staff and orchestrate VAT teams to create a business architecture (business processes) cantered around SAP industry solution and able to extend with other SAP LoB solutions
- Challenger, Sales and Digital Transformation attitude driven by a business mindset
- Seasoned and trustworthy advisor to customer executives and decision makers
Meet your team
Join our Customer Advisory Presales team and make an impact in the fast-paced world of SAP solutions for the energy sector! If you possess the required expertise and are eager to drive innovation, we encourage you to apply and become a part of our exciting journey.
Location: Mumbai / Gurgaon
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 377845 | Work Area: Presales | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.