We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
What you'll do
- As an Automotive Business Process Consultant / Senior Consultant, you must possess deep product expertise/business experience & automotive domain/industry solution experience and the ability to lead SAP implementation/development projects.You will be responsible for:
- Prepare, Design, Realize and Support Go-Lives
- Analyse and define business requirements, processes and objectives to scope project and deliverables.
- Implement, customize, and test solutions on client systems and develop client-specific enhancements to meet business requirements as needed
- Support feasibility studies and process design reviews, Detailed planning of process implementation, blueprinting for development requirements
- Be the trusted advisor and able to provide solution to address the business requirements and challenges for our Automotive customers. Must be able to gather business requirements, identify core business processes, and ability to map within the current/ future business application portfolio best supports the business requirements and processes
- Help customers to adopt SAP best practices, optimize their processes and implementation of optimized processes
- Experience in driving and supporting the solutioning for RFP
What you bring
Minimum 15+ years of consulting experience including 3 years automotive (Manufacturing, Component Supplier, Procurement, Sales & Distribution) Industry experience
Minimum 2 to 3 full cycle SAP Implementation for Automotive and sub segment industry and at least 1 S/4 HANA end to end implementation.
Minimum 2 End-to-End SAP Automotive Solution implementation i.e. Production Planing or Materials Management, Warranty Management. Should be having experience in at least 2 of end-to-end business process areas (from Industry view perspective) –Procure to Pay, Manufacture to Deliver.
Experience with Implementations Methodology Activate and Sprints
Meet your team
Together with your team, you will work on delivering advisory as well as implementation services to Discrete Industries customers leveraging related suite of solutions, through our Service offerings in platform, cloud, innovative industry solutions.
Job Location: Bangalore / Gurgaon
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 374304 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.