We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
About the SAP Internship Experience Program:
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP:
- Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team:
Within the Defensive Architecture Enablement Team, the Cyber Security Design Specialist combines the roles of security consultants and architects in a very diverse way. You have the chance to support business units and project teams within SAP with versatile tasks, including analyzing and designing security solutions for applications and infrastructure at SAP and conducting analysis of alternative security architectures, tools, and methods.
Please have a look at the following resources:
SAP Global Security Defensive Architecture (DA) SharePoint, presenting our teams, including the DA Enablement team, this position is offered for.
The Secure Architecture Design Review Process SharePoint, including all information relevant to the process and team’s core service offering.
What you’ll do:
Position title: SAP SGS iXp Intern (f/m/d) – Cyber Security Design Associate
Work Area: Information Technology
Location: Walldorf (remote work possible within Germany)
Expected start date: January 1st, 2024
In this role, you’ll:
- You will collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to gather requirements and assist in developing architectural strategies, roadmaps, and progress reports. You will also collaborate with infrastructure and application teams to ensure security standards and secure frameworks are being used and implemented. You will act as a trusted advisor for our internal customers, consult and assist them in increasing the security posture of their Line of Business.
- The role is an enabler for career progression as a security professional as it provides the right mixture of several technical security domains including secure software development together with constant stakeholder engagement.
- A special project task entails the improvement of the tools used to perform the team’s core services. This requires software development experience, interest and understanding.
Who you are:
You are a student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences. We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stays curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- 1-3 years professional experience in IT, Software Development and/or Cybersecurity, with an interest in Security Architecture.
- Graduate in Computer Science or IT Security and/or equivalent education
- Knowledge in software development and underlying security best practices
- Software development skills (e.g., Java, HTML5) and understanding of the SAP’s development processes.
- Experience with developing software on top of BTP (e.g., in Visual Studio Code, Springboot)
- Innovative and critical thinker, quick learner, passionate, motivated, and self-managed
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment with consistent success.
- Ability to collaborate across organizational boundaries, build relationships and achieve broader organizational goal.
- Knowledge about technology and security measures of SaaS, PaaS solution offerings PaaS solution offerings
- Ability to understand security requirements and translate them for stakeholder needs.
- Security certifications like CISSP, CISA, CCSP or relevant SANS certifications are a plus.
Networking Visit our Careers Page for more information on the program and follow @SAPiXp on Instagram to check out experiences worldwide!
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
Note for Germany: currently the SAP Internship Experience Program is only open to interns and being hired into other contract types such as working students will preclude the candidate's participation in the program.
#Internship #Praktikum #SAPiXp #Germany #Deutschland # Student #SAPGobalSecurity #SGS #DefensiveArchitecture #Security #Architect
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
Requisition ID: 379360 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid