We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
SAP Technology Consultant-HANA Basis
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services Expected Travel: 60%
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
As we continue to grow our portfolio of engineering services and engage in more holistic engagements End-to-End support includes the hardware and infrastructure side of our solutions, we have built up HANA DB Technology team with expertise in the areas of HANA DB Administration, on HANA basis as well as engineering service related capacity.
· Technically fluent in database (HANA or Oracle or DB2/6) administration, performance tuning, troubleshooting, and issue solving in timely mind.
· Experience on S/4HANA or SAP ECC implementation as HANA Basis or Basis consultant.
· Communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language (in English and Chinese).
· It is a plus to have experience on technical architecture & planning activities, on HANA SAP system implementations, Upgrades, OS/DB Migrations, High Availability/Disaster Recovery Strategy.
· It is a plus to have deep understanding of in Operating Systems (Unix/Linux), hardware entities (server, storage, network) and infrastructure.
· Proactive in learning and highly self-motivated.
· Good Team player, strong customer and quality focus.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Delivering successful on-HANA SAP projects as HANA Basis consultant. (Suite on HANA, S/4HANA, MES on HANA, BW4HANA, etc)
• Perform assigned on-site China and global consulting services independently and complete deliverables on time
• Support global escalation as SAP HANA expert
• Instruct technical training as needed
• Flexibility to travel is a must (60% travel)
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 366210 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 70% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.