We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual with working knowledge of endpoint protection, identity and account management. Qualified candidate will be part of the Secure Identity Team within the Client-Service Organization. The primary focus areas for this position are the administration and day to day operations of the CyberArk Endpoint Privilege Manager and Delinea Secret Server. You are no stranger to the Agile way of working, collaboration and building trust with teams and our stakeholders rounds your profile. You have a passion to learn technologies, can communicate clearly and effectively with distributed teams, possess good critical thinking and analytical skills, and can stay focused and meet deadlines.
- Help to operate, manage, and support our Endpoint Privileged Account Management Solution.
- Test policy changes and script executions according to change management and configuration management procedures.
- Define, document, and follow technical procedures for application management.
- Support user in privilege account related issues including log analysis and troubleshooting, as well as interacting with users via phone or chat through to a timely resolution.
- Help to operate and manage our Delinea PAM landscape.
- Monitor system health and support incident management process.
What you bring (maximum character count 750):
- 5+ years as Systems Administrator (Microsoft).
- Experience with leading Privileged Access products in the industry such as CyberArk or Delinea.
- Experience with protocols, services, and traffic flows for authentication
- Knowledge of privileged access technologies, including the ability to identify and triage failures or weaknesses in technology design and buildout.
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems, Application Elevation, Application Control, Active Directory, SQL, Azure AD, Virtualization, and basic network administration.
- Ability to simplify complex information to present technical content.
- Self-motivated with a strong drive to succeed and provide excellent service.
- Fluent English language skills are mandatory, additional languages are advantageous.
Nice to have:
- Cybersecurity certifications such as CISA, CISSP
- Microsoft Certification (MCP, MCSA)
- Experience with Rest APIs/Scripting for automated provisioning of vault components, accounts, and access controls
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 377441 | Work Area: Information Technology | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.