We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
Your future role:
Do you think outside of the box and want to drive your own creative ideas?
As an Intern in the SAP Globalization Services team you will participate in the development and integration of cloud solutions using cutting-edge technologies. As part of our team:
· You will be part of a new team which is responsible for the development of cloud services using Kubernetes(Kyma), Node.js, TypeScript, Express.js, Java, Spring, Microservice architecture
· You will learn how to design, code, test and operate our cloud services. It includes close collaboration with other international development teams that consume our services.
· You will get the chance to work in various areas over time, thereby building a broad technology and application knowledge – including SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP), SAP Integration Suite, S/4 HANA Cloud, SAP Concur. We will facilitate your personal growth and learning on our projects and allow you to explore possibilities for your career enhancement.
If you are self-driven and flexible, you are a perfect fit for our team. Further role requirements are:
· Student in Computer Science, Informatics, or a related technical discipline
· Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming principles
· Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
· Project experience with at least one programming language such as Java or Node.js
· Desire to learn SAP Cloud Integration suite
· Good communications skills, ability to work with people with diverse backgrounds in an extraordinary international environment
· Good English language skills (written and verbal)
Aabout SAP Globalization Services:
Globalization Services has the mission to empower every customer to succeed locally and globally. By localizing SAP’s products to run compliant with local regulations, Globalization Services is indeed a true differentiator for our key products like SAP S/4HANA, SAP Ariba, SAP Concur etc. Our homegrown products like SAP Document and Reporting Compliance have a total customer base of 3000+ customers who rely on them every day for their regulatory tax reporting compliance. With an incredibly diverse team spread across 40 locations worldwide, we consider our people as our most precious asset! We constantly focus on learning, work-life balance, and coaching & mentoring initiatives.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 376264 | Work Area: Software-Development Operations | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.