We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
All SAP locations in Germany as for example Walldorf (close to Heidelberg), Hamburg, Berlin, Ratingen (close to Düsseldorf), Eschborn (close to Frankfurt), Gerlingen (close to Stuttgart), Hallbergmoos (close to München) are possible.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced SAP Architect (f/m/d) in the role of a Business Transformation Advisor (f/m/d) to join our team. To be successful in this role, you bring a solid understanding of SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) and a strong focus on value management. This role will involve the design SAP solutions that maximize customers performance and efficiency and business transformation advisory on peer level. You will be responsible for advising customers on how to best design, develop, and manage SAP BTP and ensuring they align with customers business goals. The role focusses on bridging the gap between LoB business requirements, customer strategy and technical capabilities. Therefore, you play a vital role in bringing the SAP strategy into action at customers.
- Take overall responsibility for SAPs technical capabilities in the customers journey to the cloud
- Establish yourself as the Go-to-person at customers for all BTP related topics
- Lead the design and planning of SAP BTP architecture to drive alignment with the business strategy
- Guide and advise the customer on how to adopt SAP BTP with regards to skills, value, strategic relevance and adoption roadmap
- Develop and manage SAP BTP solutions that increase efficiency and meet all user needs
- Define and manage the roadmap for SAP BTP deployment across the organization
- Conduct value management by identifying and driving opportunities for business and IT value realization, improvement, and cost reduction
- Work closely with stakeholders to define and implement SAP best practices and standards
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the SAP implementation team
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SAP tools and technologies and advise on potential benefits and impacts to the business
- Be an active part of the BTP Focus Team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Several years of experience as an SAP Architect or similar role
- Experience with SAP BTP and understanding of its architecture
- Knowledge of value management principles and practices
- Knowledge of SAP applications, systems, and modules
- Good project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
You will play a key role in shaping the direction and effectiveness of our business operations. If you have a passion for SAP technology and a keen eye for value management, we would love to hear from you.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The BTS Innovation & Incubation Team is a highly motivated team to drive technology and innovation into our valued customer engagements. As part of the team, the BTP Focus Team takes responsibility for the service success of BTP in MEE spanning from GtM activities, bids until project execution. As BTS, our mission is to guide customers how to best achieve business outcomes with SAP technology.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
Requisition ID: 379453 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: Up to 70% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time, unlimited | Additional Locations: Virtual - Germany #LI-Hybrid